wine

chapter two: wine
__

The next morning when you woke up, your neck was sore.  A light throbbing pain coursed through your head.

Tiffany groaned, tugging at the sheets.

"Stop hogging the blanket!" She snapped.

You moaned in discomfort, the crusted blood now becoming an irritation.

Swiftly you tossed the blanket off and stood up, your fingers gently skimmed the surface of your neck.  A hiss escaped your lips as you withdrew your hand.

Hearing your cry of pain Tiffany turned over, her dark brown eyes widening.

"What the fuck happen to you?!" She asked sitting up straight.

You let out a sigh, "the bitch from last night came through my window."

She held a look of disbelief for a second before replying, "dude we're on the third floor." She shook her head, "no-ones climbing this shit.  Besides even if what you're saying is true, why the fuck would you run to my room?  Call the damn police [y,n]!"

Feeling rather embarrassed you tryed to defend yourself.

"You forget we're in Japan?  What am I suppose to do, call 911?"

She chuckled, giving you a cheesy grin, "your right."

"We got two weeks here, and already the first night I'm trying to get killed." You huffed in frustration.  "You know when Mr. Delmor said he was taking a class field trip to Japan, I didn't think I'd have to pack a pocket knife." You grinned, walking out the room.

"How do you know he didn't leave?!" Her faint voice shouted.

He wouldn't stay, would he?

Your mind held doubt as you walked back into your room, quickly pulling out your suite case to find some clothes.

A shower that's what you needed, a shower.

The mixture of both blood and sweat being the reason why.

Taking out a pair of undergarments, you then searched for an outfit to wear.  It was nice outside, from what you could see through the window.

Satisfied with a pair of shorts and tank-top you scurried to the bathroom.

Pealing off the thin layer of clothes you had left, then stopping to studies the deep gashes on your neck in the mirror.

Parts of your neck were bruised a dark hue of violet, while others were stained with the crimson colored liquid.  It was a horrible sight, but you were glad that it was all he was able to do to you.

Turning on the water you made sure it was the right temperature before stepping in.  Being careful of the water pressure on your neck, after all you didn't want it to hurt anymore then it already did.

(I don't need to explain how a shower goes right lol)

After about fifteen minutes the water stopped, and you stepped out wrapping a towel around yourself.

The humid room fogged up the mirror.

Quickly you dried yourself off, pulling on your clothes, and carefully tending to your neck.  A thin layer of bandages covered the injured skin.

As for your wet hair you let it air dry.

The wet [h,c] locks clung to your face as you stepped out the bathroom.

Casually you strolled back into your room, retrieving your cellphone, just before going back into the living room.

You plopped down on the couch, a smile forming as you watched your two best friends bursted through the door arguing.