author's note

author's note.  somethings to consider
__

I'm very much aware this story is still attaining a lot of active attention.  Which is something that surprises me, because I've not been on Wattpad for a while.  School has of course started and I want to make it clear that it is my main priority at the moment.  However, that doesn't mean I want to quit writing on here.

Though my writing formality has changed a bit, I dont think it's too drastic from what I did before.  So look forward to seeing updates from me in the next few days.

With that said, I also want to mention how difficult it still is for me to write such adultery (lol).  Yet, I still try to knowing it might sound like hot garbage and you all say you like my writing.  (You all have such perverted minds lol)

Truly I started these stories off as jokes stemming from my love of horror movies and cereal killers.  Then it sort of blew up, and you all incouraged me to continue.  Which is why I'm here and still going to continue writing.  Asking for you all to be patient with me I know feels like a huge slap to the face, but bare with me here.  We all have a life and we all have thing we need to prioritize.  Again, sorry for all of this.

If you guys have any questions or request of me, comment them.  I'll try my best to answer.

Thanx a ton for all the support I've gotten so far...

I'm trying my best

-Hunter