Chapter Five

I legit took 5 minutes before I figured this picture out.

*****

Maybe I was being cruel but it didn't matter. I was merely repaying her.

Everyone eventually stood up and left for classes after the bell rang. I wasn't up for classes so I didn't go. Didn't really matter anyway.

My father was rich enough to fund my great grand children. I usually walked around around school with my posse behind me. Their presence had been irksome lately, so I ditched them and moved alone.

I wasn't going to class, so I went to the art studio. I've always loved art, I even wanted to go to art school once.

It was quiet as usual, a good quiet. I greeted the art teacher as I got in and made my way to the back.

Surprisingly, I saw someone there. He was so focused on something he was sketching. He didn't even hear my footsteps.

I walked silently, not wanting to break his concentration. When I finally peered over his shoulder to see, I let out a gasp. It was beautiful. I've never seen anything like it before.

I couldn't see it completely because he abruptly shut the book close and glared at me.His eyes softened as he saw me.

"Hey" he said.

"Uh... hi, I didn't mean to interrupt or anything, I was just..." I was nervous. I'd never been nervous before . "Your sketch is amazing" I weakly stated after finally getting a hold of my self

He let out a tiny smile "thank you".

I was itching to know him, to know his darkest secrets and share mine with him. " who are you? I've never really seen you around"

He snorted " of course, you haven't"

" I'm Kimberly...."

"Anastasia Montgomery, yes I know who you are" he interrupted me.

I frowned. Why was he suddenly being rude?I was new to being nice to people. I was usually mean to everyone while they worshipped me. Didn't he know that?

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Nothing you need to know" he stated and walked away from me.

Why would he walk away? No one ever does that to me! Even when I'm being mean and this time I was being nice. I should never have to try hard just to get a guy's name god dammit.

"Hey, I want to know" I stated catching up with him.

He grunted unattractively and walked faster.

I increased my pace and held on to his jacket. He finally stopped walking and faced me.

I think I peed myself because he looked downright scary. But I wasn't known to be the meek scared girl, I was the Queen and I had to act like it.

I straightened up and lifted my chin meeting his eyes, it took everything in me to not just shrink back.

"Don't you dare touch me again" he thundered.

"But, I want to know your name" my voice came out as a tiny whisper. He stood there watching me. I had full view of his face, I could finally analyze his features.

He had silvery grey eyes, pink and plump lips, defined jaw and cheekbones.He had smooth brown skin with his jet black curls falling in his eyes.

I couldn't help but remember Ryder the bastard when I looked at his eyes. Between him and Ryder, I couldn't decide whose eyes I liked best.

He exhaled. For a second I thought he was finally going to tell me his name, but he swiftly turned around and left right when the bell rang.

Students swarmed the hallway I followed him to, effectively hiding him from me. Albeit he was tall but I was shorter even with my heels. Luckily, everyone avoided me so they don't get on my bad side which means no one bumped into me in all that chaos.

I spent the whole day at school thinking about that boy. I just couldn't get him out of my head. When the bell finally rang signaling the end of school for that day, I rushed out of class. I needed to catch up with him. I needed to know him.

I've never had this burning curiosity to know something before.

He wasn't there at the parking lot where I'd thought he'd be. I'd already checked the art studio multiple times before and he wasn't there. I didn't bother to check again.

I gave up and called my driver to pick me up. Just after he arrives, I get the shock of my life.

In the distance, I made out his face and someone else's. Someone I never thought I'd see in my school.

They were both laughing.

I wanted to go and talk to him but I couldn't bring myself to. Just as I was about to enter the car, I made out a third head.

He seemed oddly familiar.

_______________________________

Hey guys,

Chapter five finally, I took a bit longer than usual. Now, I'll just be updating every Saturday.

Question of the day:

- who is that boy?

Please vote and share because it'll make me the happiest person on earth.

Polite feedback will be appreciated.

Comment your thoughts, I'd like to know them!( lol not to seem creepy or anything, I just really want to know what you think about my book)

P.S the picture isn't what she sees him drawing. Just letting you know in case.

Bye:-D

Fateemah:-)