BLOSSOM -in the multiverse

She was standing beneath the moonlight

She was standing beneath the moonlight. Moon bathing her tall lean figure with its enchanting beauty. Calm and peaceful breeze dancing with her raven hair flocks tingling beside her ear and face. She was looking up in the sky remembering a sweet memory of her.
There was a time she came and talked frequent with nature. She still does though. Crescent and full moons were her favourites. She loved the fact that beginnings can be still beautiful like crescent and conclusions can be as fulfiling as full moons. A person with a broken heart always tries to find his lost hopes in nature. And that is not wrong because nature is the reflection of it's Magnificent Creator. The fact that He is always watching you. Always. No matter wherever you are. He is listening you. No matter whstever you say. Self discoveries can be painful. But that is how it works. It hurted so you learnt that where does it hurt and how does it hurt. It broke so you learnt how painful a broken thing can be. Be it anything. Love never comes without learning. Sometimes you love the wrong person at right time. That's fate. And sometimes you love the right person at wrong time. That's also fate. But both of em comes with the wall around your heart. You are not comfortable to let anyone in because every letting reminds you of your countless broken fences and repeating patterns.
But all of this has to happen..
Once someone said, the one who has never been rejected , never knows the actual happiness of being accepted amd appreciated. The one who has never been defeated cannot know what is the satisfaction of an actual achievement. The one never struggled never appreciates.

"Hey!" Someone broke her hulahoop of thoughts. She jerked. Not that she was scared. But she actually forgot that the routine of years had been changed. Now she is not the only guest of moonlight, someone else is too.

"Hey!" She smiled lightly.

"Told you many times not to stand outside in december nightd without something warm!"
He wrapped a maroon shawl around her and with that his arms too. She was encircled with the actual warmth. Not the shawl but his arms too.

She smirked knowing his usual habit and rested her head back on his shoulder, still facing the illuminating moon.

"What do you love about  the moon?" She asked.

"That it has scars and flaws but still it shines and owns the night."

He whispered. They had already talked about it but she is never tired of him repeating the answer. He is never tired of giving her the fireflies of hope and faith everytime she ask.

"And I love how it passes through the phases of emptiness patiently to meet fullness, but never a day goes when it's shine is dull."
She smiled in his warmth.

"Well actually I am talking about my own moon but you are talking about the one in the sky!"

She chuckled lightly, tilting her head and their eyes met.

Just a simple word defining multiple emotions. They shared  happiness whenever both looked into eachother eyes. They were ordinary for others yet so special for eachother.

Eyes were the connection, they shared since the time they hadn't even known eachother.
Eyes were the vibe. Eyes were essence. Eyes were a feeling. The way, they can find and  recognise eachother even when they were not found.

"How do you know that I'm scarred?" She whispered.

"Is there anything I don't know about you." It was not a question. It was faith. His voice was one of the countless blessings that she thanked for.

"Hmhm!" She said innocently, to which he raised his brow.

"You don't know how much I love you!" She spoke in a flow. He wasn't expecting it.

"You can show me though!" He could see the moon enchanting in her eyes.

Will be continued in Blossom....

                   ___________