The Black Season

Cuphead P.O.V

We walk as we heard people talking about our mother 

" what sadness, she was  a woman well"

" excatetly, what if she's right?" said the young lady

" women without a men, must to shut up" say a old men, and he recive a punch on his stomac by his wife 

We take a sit on the street step, thinking about what just happen, " i can belive what your mother already did,  say these awful thing in front of the devil, the high priest himself" cala said i was warpping my legs , " i don't know cala"i reply " guys we must to see her and ask why she did that" she said " you know that's impossible, the prisoners are not allowed to the visit, there not way" i reply, " i'm sure there is a way" , Mug juste get up and took somthing form his belt,  we look at him " well with this , there is no lock can resist us" Mug say as he show us a little bag, there no time to lose, we run to the jail, and we try to convice the guard, it took a while, but he accepte, " ok you can go" the guad said but when we want enter he stop us " hold on there , one bright color stone, one visitor"he said, Mug come to me and said " go Cup"  the guad open the the door and i enter, i go down the stair until I arrive in a room full of cells i call my mom and she respond me, I go to my mother's cell et ask her why did she do this.

"oh Cuphead you grow up now, you have to do it all by yourself like a big boy, you've to protect your brother, especially beware the devil,his hatred towards our family has no limit,they won't let you twoalone"

" but why???"

"*Sight* Well, you are the son of Zoujaj, that's why?" she said

I still don't understand, she told me that my father was a ink monster hunter the best one, until The devil become our lord he start this war, and one day the devil send him there, when he go for his quest he saw somthing at the off-colors, somthing upset him, when come back he wasn't the same, all what he want it is defeat the devil, and stop these war whatever will happen even her did know what was there, she gave me a medallion engraved on two angels contrast one colored and the other black and white, she said that he forges it with his own hand, i take the medallion and the guard come and said that the visit is over, i want it to know more but the guard took me outside, i saw my brother and Cala join me and ask what happen, i told them as we walk and show them the medallion, it's starting to get late we back to our house.

Devil P.O.V

" excuse me for asking this question my lord, but why  do you wont to kill her" my righthand -man ask me

"to make her for a martyrdom, in front of my people, you have many thing to learn buddy, but don't worry my dear friend" i reply to him as i give hime a bag of many bright color stone " she'll suffer the same fate as her husband, when the time come"

" you can always count on me my lord" he said as he left the room

~some time later ~

Me and my son Asmodeus  are looking out the window, i teach him how to be a lord

"you see my son the exercise of power requires strength, decision, and servant devote who must know how to handle with finesse, but it required a lot bright color stone" i said

then one of the guard yell " storm in sight"

" *sight*  the ink rain, already, keep these stone well Asmodeus, we'll need them"

" you think we'll get enough" he ask

" never, there will never be enough" 

Cala P.O.V: