序幕

────── 〔✿〕──────

────── 〔✿〕──────

yoongi sat on the couch as he read through his diary. he didn't want to. it felt wrong, and when he'd always try to stop something else grabs his attention. "why can't I just mind my own b--"

"hyung?"

the voice made him jump as he quickly hid the book underneath a pillow.

"hyung what were you reading?" hoseok asked. 

"a book called... wonder." he said and hoseok nodded, letting out a sigh. the male had 'lost' his diary and he had thought it fell out somewhere. "okay but why would you hide the book from me?" he asked and the brunette looked at the pillow.

"no reason."

"you're lying..." hoseok mumbled as he noticed how quickly he had said it. he placed his hand on the pillow but so did yoongi. 

"if it's a kid's book then there is no reason you shouldn't let me see it!" the red head argued and the brunette bit his lip. "okay! fine!" he moved his hands and hoseok didn't waste any second to lift up the pillow.

seeing what was underneath made his heart drop.

"you... y-you had it..."  he whispered as he dropped the pillow.

"you just seemed so distant lately and I thought your diary would give me cl--"

"stop the damn excuses! you should've asked me why!"

"it's not that big of a deal!" 

hoseok was trying not to burst into tears. "it's not that big of a deal- are you kidding me!? it would've been if it was YOUR personal stuff!"

"nothing in there was personal anyway." yoongi scoffed and hoseok felt an urge to slap him. "okay, so you haven't read the final page then?" he had his arms crossed and the elder gave a confused look.

yoongi picked up the yellow and blue notebook and started flipping through pages.

21.12.18

I  wasn't into love. I was afraid of loving again. I was afraid of being hurt again and I should've thought of all of my  past nightmares before I fell in love with you. Why did it have to be you? Why did I fall in love again? Yoongi I hate you but I also love you. But why can't I tell you that? Why do I become a wreck in front  of  y̶u̶   you and  speak nonsense? It's funny how you haven't noticed yet.

there was more but yoongi had stopped reading. when he looked up hoseok was gone. "why am I  such an idiot... hoseok where did you go!?" he called out as he stood up and wandered around. he came across a locked door and seokjin.

"what happened to him?!" the elder asked worriedly and yoongi looked down. "long story short i'm stupid and I have done things I regret."

"one of the things was breaking his heart."