2.

I wake up with very cold legs. Too cold. I groan, and sit up, and see what caused the cold. Lily stands over me with a raised eyebrow and my duvet. I reach forwards to my duvet, but she snatches it away. "Not until you get up. Properly. I groan again, and stand up. She raises her eyebrow further, and I change out of my pyjamas into my robes. She hands me the duvet and I make the bed. I grab my school bag, and stuff all of my books inside, I don't know which lessons I have today, so I'm going to play it safe, and not be like James and Sirius, who always turn up to their first lessons with no equipment.

I go downstairs with Lily, who hands me some toast as we exit the Common Room. I frown and she tells me I missed breakfast. "What! Lily just wake me up! Where's my timetable?"

"McGonagal gave it to me, she picked your subjects for you." She explains, handing me the schedule as we pass Marlene and Sirius, who have dramatically changed since yesterday. Now, they are shouting and yelling at each other.

"What!" I'm about to complain, when I see the subjects. Defence Against the Dark Arts, Potions, Transfiguration, Astronomy and Care of Magical Creatures, with extra curricular art and quidditch. "She made good choices." I observe as I read the time table.

Food will be served in the Great Hall every day at these times:

Breakfast will be served between 06:15 AM and 08:45 AM (11:30 AM at weekends). Lunch and food will be served between 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM for those with free periods. Lunch will be served to all from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM. Food will be served from 02:00 PM to 04:00 for all, though only for those with free periods for the first hour . On weekends students will be able to came and go as they please between 01:00 PM and 05:00 PM so they can eat lunch. Dinner will be provided at 07:30 PM until 10:00 PM, though all students should be in the Great Hall for 07:15 PM.

1st Years - 4th Years' curfew is 10:15 PM.

5th Years - 7th years curfew is 00:00 AM.

You will be doing the following subjects:

DEFENCE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS (with Prof. A. Hagson), POTIONS (with Prof. H. Slughorn), TRANSFIGURATION (with Prof. M. McGonagal), ASTRONOMY (with Prof. G. Lyra), CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES (with Prof. S. Kettleburn)

This is your timetable: (A/N: sorry if it's kinda confusing)

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday (extra curric.)

09:00 - 10:00

DADA

Transfig.

Potions

CoMC

Art

10:00 - 11:00

DADA

Potions

Transfig.

Art

11:00 - 12:00

Potions