46

Yoongi's Pov

A sigh escaped my lips before I yawn and stretch, going straight back to my blank piece of song paper, the lines were pratically popping off the page, I was too tired the stress wasn't helping in the slightest.

Namjoon said that the theme for the new album coming up was "Love" stupid subject, yes.

I know what love is i just don't get it, I mean I know I love hoseok but sometimes I don't even see him, he misses me and we barely go out due to my fame and those damn camera people! They love to just fucking ruin things, I know hoseok deserves much better but he says he is happy just like this now.

I groan and glare at my phone seeing that the time was 1:35 am. I sigh and look at my notifications seeing that hoseok texted.

I quickly open the app and read it.

Seokie

I miss you like usual ♥️♥️♥️
Please come home. You usually are home at this time. I love you. Do you love me still?
{Sent at 11:35 am}

Shit!! I was supposed to be home at 11. Oh god.

Me

Baby. Baby. Baby. Yes of course I love you. I fucking love you so much don't even ask that question. I'm so sorry I lost track of time I'll be over right now. Better be sleeping loves

Seokie

I can't sleep without you :'( please hurry.
{Sent Just Now}

I rush and throw all my shit in my bag and sigh before grabbing my keys, quickly running my eyes through the room, letting myself know that I haven't forgotten anything to pack of put away, I quietly nod before rushing to my car.

I got in and immediatly made my way down the street, luckily we live close to the studio, i bite my lip soon pulling up in our large driveway and walked up unlocking the main front door, heading upstairs after throwing my shit down.

I then heard sniffles from the room, I frown and walk inside, going to him I wrap him in his arms and just hold him whispering calming words and small "I love you's"

After a while, we both ended up falling asleep.

And it was at that moment I knew what real love was and what my song will be based off of.

Hoseok. My love.