47

Jins Pov

I sigh looking at yet another broken plate and cup, Namjoon was trying to carry the dishes, there standing besides the mess was an ashamed looking joon.

I couldn't be mad at my husband I know for a fact it wasn't his fault he was so clumsy, and literally called 'the god of destruction'

"I'm sorry Jin" he whispers, I've heard him apologise so much times, I could dream it and time when he was going to say as I cross my arms "it's fine joon no big deal" I murmur before walking over and grabbed a broom and dust pan, before starting to clean up. Like usual.

Namjoon interrupted me with a kiss to my lips and grabbing the broom from me as he started cleaning it up as neatly as he could, this brought a smile to my face.

"I will buy you a new set of kitchen supplies everytime I break something, that means we are going out shopping tomorrow" he says proudly, I blush and smiles "you really don't have to do th-" he cut me off.

He pressed two fingers to my lips in order to shush me "Jin I pratically broke every plate and cup, as to why we use paper plates and plastic cups! I want you to have nice things, 'm the cause of this and we are shopping despite what you say" he says as he threw the glass away and putting the broom up.

He walked over to me and scooped me up in his strong arms and blushed "thank you joonie" I whisper softly leaning back into him in comfort.

I was taken upstairs and brought into our bedroom, placed on the bed before moving on top of me as he placed sweet and gentle kisses on my neck, I breathed out as I close my eyes slowly.

I gasped, letting out a moan blushing as I tilt my head back as his hand climbs under my shirt as I shiver from the slight coldness of his hand, finding their way to my nipple and light pulling and squeezing, I let out a low moan of pleasure at this feeling I felt myself slowly grow hard.

He smirks at this before nibbling at my earlobe, before he then stops all his movements to take his shirt off and mine, I slowly his my body still self conscious about it even though this isn't the first time we've done it.

He sighs shaking his head as he pulled my arms away from my body before saying "your beautiful Jin never doubt that" he says at this my heart warms up and I blush before nodding slowly "okay joonie" I say softly smiling shyly.

{ Smut WARNING }

Soon we had all our clothes flying odd in a fury of passion.

Now we were laying there, Namjoon lay on top of me hovering over, as he had two fingers inside of me, as I was a huge moaning mess.

Soon he was done and pulled out the strawberry scented lube and poured over his dick before slowly lining up with my entrance, and pushed inside.

I gasped out and throw my head back into the sheets deeper clenching the blankets in my hands turning my knuckles pure white before I calmed down before giving him a nod of my head signalling that he could move.

He nods understanding before he slowly thrusted in and out of my smaller body, I felt myself moan even more, as he grunts moving at a faster pace.

After a while, the only sounds that could be heard throughout the room was moans coming from me and grunts coming from my husband, and skin slapping against skin.

I moan even louder "i-im c-cumming!" I managed to get out before arching my back and came on both of our chests, he wasn't much longer after as he came inside me deeply, letting out a deep grunt of pleasure.

I pant before he then pulls out and grabs a towel on our bedside table, cleaning the both of us as he pulls my sore body up and pulled the blankets over us, as I smile shyly, my face was red and my hair was a mess, hickeys layered my neck and chest.

He smiles "I love you Jin" he whispers.

"I love you too Joon" I say back pecking his lips before falling asleep.

We were completely unaware of the camera that had been filming us.