×Dead×

I quickly scrambled up and looked at the door. A girl gasped. It was the same girl who Tord tried to make me jealous with. What was she even doing here!? Tord shortly woke from his slumber. "Oh, Tom you're up!" Tord mumbled smiling widely. Tord frowned as I wouldn't answer. He looked over and Tord's eyes widend.

The girl's hands turned into fists. "Tordy! Who the hell is that slut!?" He yelled her face red and her pointer finger directly at me. "Oh..forgot.." Tord said lowering his voice. I got quiet. He didn't even bother to tell her that he didn't like her one bit. I looked at Tord devisated. "Tord...you didn't tell her..?" I cried. "Tell me what!?" The girl shouted in a bratty tone.

"Uhm, well Autumn.. Tom is kinda my..friend.." Tord stuttered lying. "What!?" I raised my voice shocked. "Oh good, anyways Tord, wanna hang out?" She grabbed his hand. Tord pulled away uncomfortable. "Ok look... Truth is I used you to make Tom jealous so he'd fall for me.." Her expression quickly changed as she just hand a blank face. "Tord, why would you do that to me and Tom!?" Autumn teared up. Wait, she was defending me?

She left with 2 door slams. One from Tord's door, and another from the front door. "Tom, I'm sorry this happened.." Tord sighed putting a hand on my shoulder which was facing away from him. I let out a big sigh and turned to Tord who was frowing. I slightly smiled which warmed Tord's heart and made him smile again. "Hey Tom." Tord said. "Yes Tord?"

"Will you go out with me?"