×Do you?×

"I-I.." A rope of anxiety caught my neck. I teared up. "Tord, why do you even like me?" Tord raised a brow. "What do you mean Tom? Tord questioned a bit angered that I'd say that about myself. "TORD OPEN YOUR EYES! FUCKING LOOK AT ME!" Tord stood there and cried. Tord spoke up, "Tom..you're my supplier, you fill me up. We burn like fire.. But your words they cut like barbwire.."

"That's how I feel when we're together.." I spat out harshly but emotionally. Without any thinking, I scrambled to pack up my stuff and headed out. As I stepped on the porch ready to walk to the coffee shop. Until I saw a hand on my should with a red sweater. I looked around and saw Tord crying. Did I really hurt him that much to make him cry..? No Tom, don't feel bad for him..

Then I left.

°Tord's Pov°
I hear the door slam. I went by the kitchen counter and slammed my fist down on there making a bam noise that caused me to flinch. I pulled the handle to the fridge opened slightly stumbling back. I pushed the door away and searched for the smirnoff. Normally Tom would be the one drinking smirnoff and getting drunk, but I needed to forget this ever happened.

I got a cork bottle opener from a wooden drawer next to my fridge and popped it open.

"I then began to drink."