nine

You

You

It was the day of the party, Taehyung wanted to go to Jimin's house together so he is at my place. I had to made sure that anything witchy or not normal are not laying around the house.

I locked the closet room after putting my crsytal ball and broom inside, I turned towards Dusty who stared at me. "Make sure he doesn't find out about our secret." I said and she just meowed.

The doorbell rang and I quickly put the jar of fairydust inside the box and closed it before running to open the door. Taehyung grinned at me looking handsome in his outfit, he was wearing a black long sleeved shirt with beige long pants and his black Vans.

"See? You always dress up like those Tumblr girls, why are you still single?" Taehyung helped himself inside my house while I closed the door behind me, "I don't know Tae." I shrugged and he pulled me down on the couch and cuddle with me, "If I'm not into dicks I'll be sure asking you out." He sighed out.

My phone beeped and I took it out to see it was Yoongi.

Yoongi: Are you ready?

You: Oh... Taehyung is with me, can he join us too?

Yoongi♡: Who's Taehyung?

You: Boi... he's my side hoe

Yoongi♡: 😤

Yoongi♡: Fine... good thing that you're my baby girl

My face heat up when he sent that, Taehyung pepped over my phone as he gave me a knowing smirk making me blush even harder. "Kinky." he said and I hit him on the head with my hand, he winced and pouted at me. "That hurts~" he whined.

"Shut up."

"So this is a high school party?" I mumbled as we arrived at the entrance, the people here are obviously around our age or so and they were having the time of their lives

"So this is a high school party?" I mumbled as we arrived at the entrance, the people here are obviously around our age or so and they were having the time of their lives. "C'mon." Yoongi grabbed my wrist gently before he walked us towards the sea of dancing people.

I felt Taehyung tugging on my sleeve as he followed us behind like a lost puppy. We walked upstairs and arrived at a patio where there are two other guys sitting around happily, the guys are Jimin and Jungkook.

"You two made it!" Jimin grinned happily and scooted over to make room, Yoongi pulled me close and made me sit next to him and rested his hand on my hips while I tried my best to not blush.

Which failed.

"Hey Taehyung." Jungkook greeted my friend as he lifted his fist up for a fist bump, I held back a laugh seeing how awkward Taehyung looked as he bumped fists with Jungkook and Jimin as well.

"Ilt go and get us some booze." Jimin offered before walking away, I pulled Yoongi by the sleeve as he looked down at me. "Yoongi, I can't drink alcohol." I whispered at him making him chukle, "It's okay, just give your drink to me." Yoongi said patting my head this time gently, not like back at the library.

I glanced over my friend who's blushing while Jungkook is talking to him. Looks like I won't be sleeping tonight because Tae will make me stay up all night listening him gush over how perfect Jungkook is.

"Taehyung has a crush on Jungkkok does me?" Yoongi asked as i snapped my head at his direction, "W-what makes you think that?" I stuttered, he scoffed at me and said, "I can see how he looks at Jungkook."

"I'm back!" Jimin returned with several bottles of alcohol and gave it to us each, I held the glass bottle in hesitation until Yoongi's warm hand held mine. "Just give it to me." He said and I gave the bottle to him.

"You're so innocent." Yoongi shook his head while gulping down the alcohol, "I'm not that innocent!" I huffed, that's a lie though.

"Then, you won't mind if I do this?" He leaned down and pressed his lips on mine, I sat there in shock not knowing how to react. A part of me said to kiss him back while the other said to push him away because he's still in the love potion.

Before I could even do anything he pulled back and stared at my eyes seriously, "Byeol Y/N." He muttered but I could still hear him.

"Y-yes?" I squeaked.

"Be my girlfriend."

****screeches*

***
*screeches*

****screeches*