fifteen

Yoongi

Yoongi

"Here."

I stared at the rose gold phone on my lap before looking up at Jungkook, "What the... who's phone is this?" I asked him and held the device in my hand, "Y/N's... Taehyung told me to give it to you because you have no relation with the girl anymore." Jungkook said in a monotone voice.

"I bought her a phone?"

"For you." Yoongi mumbled as Y/N lifted up the box, "Um, thanks?" She said, he nodded and hesitantly lifted his hand before patting her head not so gently before he quickly sprinted out from the library.

That witch really made a strong ass spell on me to buy her a damn phone.

"What's with you hyung? Did you and Y/N broke up?" Jimin asked from across the sofa while taking a sip of his canned beer, "As if I wanted to date a girl like her." I scoffed and just finished my own beer before throwing it away and grabbed a new one. "Honestly hyung, aren't you veing harsh on Y/N? The girl is actually cool along with her friend, and I thought you guys loved each other?" Jimin exclaimed.

"I told you guys, Y/N just put on some voodoo shit on me or something. She's not my type."

Jungkook scoffed as I glared at him, "You're just lying to yourself hyung, one day you'll regret what you did to Y/N because she's not like any other girls that you dated." And with that the boy took his stuff before leaving me and Jimin.

"What's that about?"

Once I got back home I laid myself on the sofa with a cigarette between my lips. I took out the phone that I bought for Y/N and unlocked it, it didn't have any password or anything so I just carelessly looked through the phone. I tapped on the gallery and was surprised to see loads of pictures of a black cat, nothing interesting though so I kept scrolling and paused on one picture which is a selfie of Y/N and me.

I frowned as flashbacks of that day went through my mind. It was during Jimin's party, she insisted on taking a selfie together so I stupidly agreed. I swiped to the next picture and this time it was a picture of me, I wasn't looking at the camera so it's like what the people call as candid.

Curiously I took out my own phone and went through my gallery and was surprised to see loads of pictures of Y/N. I didn't realized I was smiling at a picture of her smiling widely and the next one is a short video of her walking ahead of me with this smile on her face.

She looked pretty.