twenty-eight

Author

Author

"We need to track down where she is, if Erada gave her more whatever she gave Y/N it's over." Jin said as soon as he entered the room where Yoongi is at, "How?" Taehyung asked, "The crystal ball can't show us where she is because Erada just made a blocking spell so we can't know." Jin explained. Taehyung sat there trying to figure out something until an idea pop in his head.

"There is something that Erada can't do." He said causing Jin to look at him in interest, Taehyung smirked as he took out his phone and immediately dialled someone's number.

"Tae?"

"Kookie, I need your help."

It didn't took too long for Taehyung to bolt downstairs as he yanked the door open, Jungkook didn't have time to say anything as he was already pulled inside by his boyfriend. "What's going - hyung?!" Jungkook dropped his jaw as he saw Yoongi laying on the bed with a cat curled up next to him, "No time to explain but I need you to track Jaebum's phone." Taehyung asked Jungkook.

"Um... okay?"

Taehyung watched his boyfriend working on the laptop as his fingers typed on the keypad furiously with his eyes locked on the screen. Jin and Hoseok watched in amazement at how fast his fingers worked on the laptop, a few minutes later Jungkook got his location. "Got it, he's in an apartment in Seoul. That's very far from here." Jungkook said writing down the address on a piece of paper as Taehyung hugged him, "Thank you!" He said placed a kiss on Jungkook's cheek making the boy blush a deep red.

"A-anyways mind explaining what's going on here?" Jungkook asked after calming down, Taehyung shared a look with Jin and Hoseok who just let out a defeated sigh. "Alright."

Both guys stood a few feet from each other while panting heavily, bruises covered each of their faces

Both guys stood a few feet from each other while panting heavily, bruises covered each of their faces. Yoongi wiped the side of his mouth to see the red sticky liquid on his hand, "You fucking put my girl under a potion and dare to take her away from me?" Yoongi growled darkly but Jaebum wasn't backing out just yet.

"She's mine."

Yoongi let out a frustrated growl and ran to him but a wall suddenly formed between the two making them confused. "What the hell?" Jaebum frowned, a writing appeared on the wall.