Chaldea

Ibaraki Douji was just minding her business in Chaldea headquarters when Shuten suddenly snuck up on her and grabbed her by the waist and moved her succulent limps to Ibaraki's ear and lightly whispered in her ear "hey we are going out on a mission you should join us" Ibaraki instantly blushed and out of reflex and writhed out of Shuten's grip. Shuten Grinned at the embarrassed banana oni "my my you are indeed quite lively you should join us" she spoke in the childish yet utterly alluring tone which she usually did when she tried to get something. The Banana oni was now quite angry at Shuten for she had just embarrassed her to just ask her to join a mission, she had put on a childish pouting pose quite fitting for someone of her stature yet still begrudgingly agreed. Shuten gave a smug look and walked away just, leaving Ibaraki to fume on about the actions which had just occurred. Later when the mission had occurred Ibaraki just sat in the backline with no action which just watching Shuten fight against a few drakes she danced beautifully as she fought making Shuten feel less upset about joining the mission after it was over and they had returned to Chaldea Shuten went right to her room to punch at her pillow in anger. After a while, once she tired herself out not really though just got bored of it. She pushed the pillow into her face and made some weird animal cry. after a few confused moments of screaming, Shuten came into the room which Ibaraki didn't seem to notice at first, Shuten moved onto Ibaraki's bed and slid the banana oni's head onto her lap. Shuten slowly wrapped her arms around Ibaraki, eventually, the oni realized what was going on.