Chapter Two Hunter

“Hurry up Emmy!” I say in a rush.

“I don’t want to die!” Cried Amber.

    “Let me guess, you're too pretty? Emmy you done yet?”

See during class we were told the was a armed man and we need to get out of the premises. But your not always lucky. Our class was divided into three groups. Me, Emmy, Amber and two other girls. When it was our turn to leave the classroom there was a loud screech. Immediately we locked the door and turned off any remaining lights. Emmy is a professional at hacking. So right now she’s trying to hack into the security systems, which is no walk in the park.  If Emmy is successful we can see where the crazy dude is and go the opposite way.

“Hunter take a look at this, turns out the police has been chasing this guy for a while now. He’s been robbing banks andddd……”

“And what??” I say annoyed.

It's not usual for Emmy to keep something from me.

“EMMY!”

“Okay okay, He’s also committed murder..”

Now I was mad, this guy is going down! I have some history with murders. I hate them sooo much and if I see one they can consider himself a dead man!

“Wait what’s that?” I ask.

In the middle of the hallway they're lay a dark skinned girl have with frizzy brown hair and Mr.Psycho was heading right towards her!

“Emmy I ugh gotta go.”

“Nooo way! Are you crazy if you open that door then your putting us all in danger!” Wines Amber.

“Oh calm down Amber.”

    “You stay here Emmy and I will be right back.” Emmy and I cautiously left the room, “Emmy do you think he’s part of toxins team?”

    “Hmm I don’t know but we-RUN!”

I heard a gunshot and immediately started to run but of course Emmy got a head start.

“There,” She pointed, “that's where the girl is!”

    “What!?”

The girl was there but now standing and what looked like headphones were glowing.

“Oh my gosh,OH MY GOSH! Hunter She’s one of us!!!”

I could practically see the sparkles dancing in her eyes when Emmy said this. The girl's expression was somewhere in between scared, confused and surprised. The headphones stopped glowing and the was a *Poof*. The headphones were no more than a necklace with with a purple gem.

“He’s coming.”

I was so caught up in watching this girl unravel her power that I didn’t notice Emmy talking. I quickly grabbed the girls arm and ran.

    “Hellooo” I say trying to get the girls attention.

I noticed the girl looked a little freaked out by Emmy, who by this time was on all fours and took off her hat so now you could see her cat ears and tail. I took the girl ran into a room then welded the door shut. And no I didn’t have a welder on me I used my power. Fire.

(Wow 496 words, I could do better, T-T)