Chapter 9

Who missed daddy Sebastian? I know I did 😍😍😉😉❤️❤️.

Hunter

Even though, I knew her name due to the research I did before coming here. I promised myself to not invade her personal matters but I just couldn't go a day without her, so I gave in to the hunger that was constantly eating away at me and did as it told me to do. Melody was her name and fuck did it sound so beautiful like her.

These strong feelings I had ever since I met her were confusing me to no end, it was clouding my mind and heart. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and never let her go and if she let me, I would keep her with me forever, but how can she trust me without knowing me first?

My eyes wandered to her figure and I bit my lip to keep the laughter in me. Her eyes were throwing daggers at me and she was scowling in my direction, obviously she was angry because I wouldn't give her what she craved right now.

With her chest heaving up and down, she took a step away from me and gulped audibly when I wrapped my arms around her to keep her locked in place. Her figure just fitted right in my hands and I let out a smile when I felt her relax subconsciously. Letting out an irritated sigh, she tried to move away from me again but my arms tightened around her.

"Stop moving", I ordered, nuzzling my face in her neck.

She stilled and did as I told her, I guess she felt my hardened cock. It was making it unbearable for me to stand when I wanted nothing more than to sink in my cock in her tight pussy. That thought made my cock even harder and I bit my lip to keep the groan in me.

"W-what are you doing", She moved a little, causing her body to grind onto me subconsciously.

Letting out a painful groan, I closed my eyes to keep the beast in me. He wanted nothing more than to take her right here, right now but I knew it would be considered rape and I couldn't do that to her, never in a million years.

"Sweetheart, you're literally making it hard for me", I spoke gently and nibbled on her earlobe.

She let out a small moan which encouraged me to keep going. Kissing her softly on her neck, I moved towards her jaw and chin. Finally, my eyes stared at her lips and I looked at her for permission. She stared back at me for a moment before her eyes finally flickered down to my lips.

Leaning in towards her a little, I captured her lips gently and started to kiss her, not wanting to scare her I went softly but when her hands wounded around my neck all the hunger in me came out.  My tongue flicked out and licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly granted.

Our tongues fought for dominance but in the end I obviously won. Her hands tightened around my neck, but not to the point where she could suffocate me. Pulling me a little closer, she deepened the kiss and began to walk us backwards.

Forcing myself to pull away from her, I looked into her eyes with lust as she stared back at me with the same fervor. Our chests heaving up and down in the same rhythm, I rested my forehead against hers. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and enjoyed her intoxicating sweet smell.

Deep inside me, I knew I was being selfish, making her mine would be a torture for her, but when I imagined another guy touching her I saw red. Maybe if we got to know each other a little more, I could tell her about what I do but right now it would have to wait.

"You shouldn't be here", She sighed and drew herself away from me.

A frown settled on my lips, "Why?".

"If my Emma finds out about this, she'll freak and ask weird questions", She replied and sat on her bed.

"Who's Emma?", My eyebrows raised in confusion.

"My best friend", A smile took over her lips.

Nodding my head, I settled myself beside her and glanced at her, most of her hair was covering her face making it hard for me to see, turning my body towards her, I tucked her hair behind her ear. Body tensing, she nervously glanced at me and her tongue flickered out to wet her lips.

Before any of us could speak a word, a loud shriek was heard throughout the quite house and both of our heads turned to the door.

"What the fuck is going on here?".

   ——————————————————————-

Please don't forget to vote and comment💕.