twenty-two

"what do you think you're doing?"

"sleeping with you?"

"no way." taehyung pushed jimin away with his hand on the latter's face, making jimin fall on his ass.

"not the face! anything but the face!" jimin immediately ran to the closest mirror he could find in taehyung's room.

"jeez...that's what you're worried about? it's not even pretty."

"don't lie. how can i be a model if i look like absolute shit?"

"i don't know either. enlighten me."

"and to think you were complimenting me about my skin just a few hours ago."

"i had no idea why i even said that, but i know it was a mistake."

"hey, taehyung." jimin turned around to face him.

"do you like me?"

and for several seconds, no one spoke. they just stared at each other as if time had abruptly stopped.

"what the fuck?" was all that could come out of taehyung's mouth before he started throwing pillows at jimin.

"am i not right?!" jimin yelled back as he kept trying to dodge all the pillows. "you keep trying to make me feel bad about myself because you're hiding your feelings for me, huh?!"

"you idiot! if i really wanted to make you feel miserable, i would've already kicked you out by now!"

"you don't want to kick me out! you like me so you wanna be with me! but you use your bad mouth to make me think that's not the case!"

"that's! not! true!"

"you're only fooling yourself!" and by then, jimin had somehow successfully gotten on the bed and closed the distance between the two them with a kiss.

taehyung screamed into the kiss though and pushed jimin away on the forehead.

jimin fell on his ass for the second time that night and he already got tired of it. so he picked up the pillows and plushies. "this? this is payback."

taehyung hid under the covers, but this only resulted into jimin jumping on top of him and hugging him.

"my baby burrito."

"get off of me! i can't breathe!" and so jimin complied and taehyung emerged from underneath the covers, but as soon as he did, both their faces were merely a few inches apart.

jimin looked down to taehyung's lips and taehyung did the same to jimin's. and just like that, the two fell into silence again. but this time around, taehyung was the one to initiate the kiss.

and boy, was it a long kiss this time.

and a long night.