Zero

"What would you guys do if I randomly went missing?" A young boy with green hair asked.

"Look for you, duh," The girl with blue hair next to him answered, rolling her eyes.

"Thats a weird question..." A boy with black and blue hair spoke, confusion showing in his British accent as he pushed up his circular glasses.

The boy with dark blue hair and bright blue eyes shrugged, "Id call the police if you went missing, thats their job."

"I agree," said a boy with dark brown hair covering his eyes, a smile creeping onto his face, "Not like they have anything else to do!"

"I'd definitely look for you, same goes for the rest of you, because we're best friends forever!" A slightly older looking boy with messy black hair and glasses smiled.

The other five children giggled, "Best friends forever!"
...

An older man with a hat covering most of his face sadly smiled at a picture frame, sighing sadly as the old memory hit him.

"Best friends forever.."

__________

Words: 171

Hi guys :> im back! I dont really know what to say other than i missed this place. Hopefully you guys'll like this story! I have many great things planned!
(I should mention this story has been published before a looong time ago and its now being revamped ^^ hope that explains like the old comments and stuff

Date: 7.7.18