Everything i have left of this story + A/N

hello everyone, id like to make it clear that this is an unfinished chapter of this story, nor will it ever be finished. explanation is after this.

"Im home!" Don called out as he closed the door. "Lovely, uhm, could you come upstairs for a minute?" Duni shouted from the second floor as Don set his skateboard up against the wall. "Sure!" He yelled back.

Don quickly walked upstairs and opened the door to Duni's room. "What was so important that you called me-" He cut himself off to see a bunch of loose lights and halloween decorations plastered about.

"I figured since my room is the biggest of the three that I could.. yknow.. make it look fun..?" Duni awkwardly smiled, scratching the back of his neck while looking off to the side. "And im guessing you want my help, right?" Don asked, crossing his arms and leaning against the doorway. Duni nodded, leading Don to roll his eyes. "Kay, whatever." "Thank you!!" Duni exclaimed with joy.

Duni grabbed Don by the arm and handed him a box filled with even more decorations. "You do that side of the room and ill do this side!" Don turned his gaze to the box that was now in his arms and sighed, "Guess were doing this."

꧁꧂

   Duni sighed with relief as he flopped onto his bed, "We're finally done!" Don sat by him, giving a small laugh, "You mean you're finally done, I finished a while ago." Duni rolled his eyes, "Yeah, okay. Im finally done."

Dons phone started buzzing. "Hold on Duni, I'll be right back." He exited the room after his older brother gave a thumbs up. "Hello?" He answered the call. "Hey, we're on our way, just thought id give you a heads up." Dick spoke over the phone. Don smiled, "Got it, see you soon," He said, ending the call.

Okay, now for an explanation. T/W be warned.

I have recently found out about what happened with Jon and ashlie. my disappointment in them is immeasurable and I dont feel comfortable writing about them anymore. both of them were vital to this specific stories plot and so ive come to the conclusion that i am going to discontinue this book. however, i will leave it up for anyone who enjoyed it. in the future Don and Dashlie will be included in any aus i may create, but 1. stories will have a T/W and 2. Ashlie and jon will not be mentioned. I no longer associate them to their characters( + others for example jyles) due to the fact that they are some of my top favorite characters all time. im very sorry about the discontinuation, but i will possibly create more aus in the future. for now my content will switch to other topics. thank you for understanding
-Crystal