Chapter 11

Keith's Pov

I caressed my cheek, still savoring Lance's quick affection. Smiling, I realized Shiro was still in the room. "So, do you know what your gonna say to him?" Shiro said in curiosity. "I mean, Keith I'll admit I support it but, it has only been a few days. But when it comes to love, do you two have that strong connection?" I looked down at my shoes. "I guess.....I guess I'll just have to find out."

Next Day

Lance's Pov

"Hey Lance!!" I heard this when I was walking right outside of my favorite establishment. The Dollar Tree..Some random girl ran towards me with flyers in her hand "do you wanna come to the party I'm hosting? You can even bring a plus one."  My thoughts immediately wander off to Keith and his amazing face. "Deal, what time?" She thought for a moment "9:30, it'll most likely end up being 1:00 am by the time it's over though." I smiled ear to ear, "great see you soon, I guess." She ran off to give out more flyers as I pulled out my phone and dialed Keith. "Uh, hey you wouldn't mind if we went somewhere together at exactly 9:30 pm, would you?" Keith then answered "It depends, where are we headed?" Lance responded "A kick ass party" Keith giggled, "Sure, i'm in".  "Cool I'll pick you up in a bit." I hung up the phone and said "I think this counts as a first date, right?"

Later that night

Keith's Pov

"Okay, I have to look beautiful for Lance." I walked up to Shiro and asked "Can you do my eye liner?" He looked at me and said "you going out tonight? Or is this just your way of saying 'I want to look like my older brother' thing? Because it's totally working." He took out some eye liner and placed some on my face. I looked okay for once, but nothing compares to Lance. The door bell rang. When I opened the front door I was graced with the presence of Lance McClain. 

Lance's Pov

He looked amazing. "U-um so shall we?" I took his hand and we went to the girls written address in a short amount of time. when we got there it was really crowded. So many drunk, hormonal teens scattered everywhere. Keith walked up to the table and drank some of the alcohol.  I was surprised but I didn't judge him, He was the required drinking age, after all. Then someone pulled me and Keith into a game, literally. Seven minutes in heaven.