chapter 12

Keith pov

I sat down along with Lance next to me because we didn't know anyone else here. I'm fucked. I can't do this! What if I get some horny asshole! What if they hurt me if I don't do what they ask?! I was trembling, then I felt warmth on my hand. Lance was holding it, I guess he noticed. Gosh, why can't we just fall in love already?

The girl spoke, "so, who wants to go first?" She looked around the circle slowly and chose, "How about the emo kid and this beautiful lady right here?" Keith hated that he was referred to as emo, but he hated it even more that he had to go in a small ass closet with this stranger. The girl clung to his arm as soon as he stood up. "Heeeeeeeeyyy Cutie~. I can't believe I get to be in the with a handsome, strong man, like yourself." She began to touch his bicep, Keith looked back at Lance with a worried face, but he was distracted by all the girls surrounding him. Keith was heartbroken by the sight of that while he was being dragged into the closet. Once they were in there she began to strip herself, and Keith just looked away, feeling awkward. "So, you wanna touch me baby?~" Keith had his eyes covered with his hands, he spoke calmly "Look, I bet you're a super sweet girl, but I can't do this with you, I like someone else.." She looked up at him, "who's the lucky girl, then? I'd love to meet her." Keith sighed "It's actually a boy ma'am,  I'm gay." Keith slowly opened his eyes, scared of her reaction. When his hands were fully brought down. He was slapped in the face. After that all that he could hear or feel was screaming, and the red hand mark on his face.

Lance pov

I ran in there as fast as I could. I opened the door and there was Keith with a red mark on his face and a girl half nude. "Keith are you okay? What did she do to you?" I tugged him into my arms and embraced him in my arms. "Put your clothes on" Lance said as he glared at her, "Oh, and if you ever touch him again, don't think I'm not afraid to punch a girl in the face." Lance turned back to Keith and saw that he was tearing up. I'll take you home. As I walked with keith in my right arm to exit, I took my hand and slid it across a table wiping all the glass onto the floor, breaking them all. "You're party fucking sucked by the way!"