A Bond Stronger Than Luxite

(Y/n)'s POV

No. NO! I can't think like that! I'm human! Nothing else! But a human can't possess such a power, and now that I have this power... will the others think of me differently? I hope not. It seems we're all getting close, and I hate for this to ruin it.

I then hear footsteps. They are moving closer to me. "W-Who's there?!" I yell. Then the figure comes into my view. It was Keith. "K-Keith! Um what are you doing here?" I ask. "I was planning to do some training." He said. "R-Really I thought you were trying to still form Voltron." I said. "We managed to form Voltron and so for the rest of the day the others are doing their own things." He said and I nod in response.

"Anyway how are you feeling and what are you doing in here?" Keith asks. "I-I'm feeling much better and I'm just training." I said and Keith's face went from being neutral cold to worried and concerned. "You shouldn't be training you should be resting!" Keith yelled. "K-Keith I'm fine! Trust me!" I said but Keith was not having it! "No I'm taking you back to your room!" Keith said as he stomped toward me, and grabbed my wrist and began pulling me.

"Ow! K-Keith that hurts!" I said with a slight groan, but Keith has that serious look in his eyes, and nothing will changed his mind when he's like this. Well almost nothing. He can be incredibly hotheaded and I can use that to my advantage. Although he is much more experienced in fights as he was constantly getting into them. This is the only way I can let him see that I'm not weak.

"Hey Keith how about you and me have a sparring match?" I ask. "No. There is nothing you can say that will make me change my mind." He said coldy. "O rly?" "Fine then, I guess I'll tell the others that you're too scared to fight someone younger than you." I said smugly and Keith stopped walking. "What did you say?" He said in a dark tone, but that didn't scare me. "You heard me. You're scared that you're going to get beaten by a sixteen year old. I guess I can't blame you." I said still smug. "I can beat you with one arm tied behind my back!" Keith said. "Proving yourself with a handicap doesn't mean anything in a real fight."

"That's it!"

Keith let go of my wrist and grabbed his bayard. "You talk a big game, let's see if you can show it." Keith said while preparing himself. "Oh I can show it." I said. "Good then let's go. You and me. Whoever gives up first losses." "Fine by me... and let's make this more interesting." Keith gave me a cautious look. "How?" I smile smugly. "Whoever wins makes the loser do whatever the winner wants for the rest of the day!"

Keith gave me a smug look. "Now that does make things interesting! That reward is as good as mine!" "Don't think you're going to win that easily! You'll regret underestimating me!" We both prepared ourselves. I readied into a fighting stance, and Keith's bayard changed into a sword. We are ready.

(Play track above)

Keith began to charge at me and slash his sword in my direction. I anticipated this and moved backwards while dodging his attacks. He didn't relent and continued to slash, but I notice that he's holding back. But why? I focus my power onto my water mark and as I kept dodging, I move the power to my right hand, and right before he can do a big slash I blasted him with a huge stream of water, which lifted him off the ground and pushed him back. He hit the ground back first, but flipped in order to gain back his footing.

"Keith why are you holding back?"

Keith heard me, but didn't respond. "In all the fights I ever saw him get in, he never holds back. But now he is. Why?" I shook my head. "I can't think about that now, I need to get my head in the fight!" I run toward Keith and focus on the brown mark and reached out my hand to make an Earth Sword. I then slash my sword at Keith, who managed to dodge at the last second. I rush him and I keep slashing my sword and Keith began to fight back. We clashed our weapons and kept on attacking.