q & a

hey guys, i know it's been awhile since i wrapped up this book but i thought it'd be cool to answer some questions as the characters.
i wanna thank everyone who sent questions in and anyone who's still reading this book, we're so close to 30k reads which blows my mind.

questions :

q. To Harry, who was the man Angel saw being killed in the alley way?

a. He was an old employee that worked at my offices in New York who's name I can't bother to remember; word got out that he was stealing information from my brand to give away to competing companies so of course I had to take care of it, not personally, can't let that get on my record.

q. To Harry, when did you truly know that you loved Angel?

a. The second I laid eyes on her I couldn't deny to myself that she was beautiful, it was hard to keep my hands off of her at first but I had to control myself. The first time I remember feeling something towards her was the night of the campaign launch party. I already knew about her past in the orphanage and I felt sympathy for her, which was unlike me, but when I saw James trying to take advantage of her, a fire built inside of me and I felt the need to protect her. After the fight she was the only one there to take care of me and make sure I was okay. She treated any wounds I had and I realized that no one has ever showed me that type of care before and it effected how I saw her.

q. To Angel, if you could do everything over again and meet Harry in a different way would you?

a. Without hesitation, if it weren't for everything that happened I wouldn't be as happy as I am now by Harry's side with our family. Yes, it was all a nightmare but I'd do it all again if it meant being where I am now. And for meeting Harry in a different way, I really can't think of meeting Harry differently. I believe it all happened with good timing and reasoning.

q. To Angel, what was the scariest experience that happened throughout your relationship with Harry?

a. It was all scary honestly. I spent all that time locked up in his house worrying over when I'd be free again or fearing what Harry would do to me or what he had hiding in those dark halls. But the most frightening was definitely running into James, seeing him hurt Johanna and runaway with him in order to keep everyone else safe. Being locked up again was horrible, he was a monster to me. He kept me in the same room for days with crummy food and being pregnant without knowing didn't help the situation. After a few days I had lost hope that Harry wouldn't find me, that I'd be stuck with James forever.

q. To Angel, so do you guys keep things spicy in the bedroom considering that you guys are parents?

a. It's harder now with the kids but every weekend they go to spend time with their Aunt Gemma or Nana Anne so Harry and I definitely take advantage of that free time to spend as much time together and its important for us to have sex just because it's our way of keeping that fire in our relationship.

q. To Harry, did you ever get your anger issues checked out?

a. What- ugh... yes okay. Angel and I came to a compromise; we keep using the daddy kink more often and I'll go to therapy.

q. To Angel, how big is Harry's "peewee?"

a. That is private information! ... But I still can't properly walk at times.

q. To Angel, what is your favorite thing about Harry?

a. My favorite thing was discovering that he truly does have a heart and cares about people deeply. He had a fucked up childhood so he put up barriers, making it seem like he didn't care so he wouldn't get hurt. But the way he treats me and seeing him be the best father to our children is so beautiful, as cheesy as it sounds.

q. To Harry, how are the kids?

a. They're great, they won't stop growing up and I hate to admit it but it hurts. They're doing so well, they're intelligent girls, take after me. But they both look like their mother, beautiful. Lynn is now 4 years old while Blair is 3. Yes two girls, it shocked me when we found out we would be having another girl. I thought it would be a nightmare to live in the same house with three girls but I couldn't love it more, they're so caring, they've soften me and bring me back down to earth every time. ... Shit I sound like such a dad.

                       q. To Angel, what's it like being Harry's girlfriend?

a. Fiancé actually, he proposed to me after we found out I was pregnant with Blair, but we just never actually got married. We were both busy, me taking care of the kids and not ready to leave while we went away for a honeymoon and Harry was busy making some improvements in the company. We've been engaged for almost for years now, but I don't mind really as I never imagined Harry to be the type to get married but who knows maybe one day we'll actually go through with it. But being with Harry is the happiest I've ever been in my whole life. I can't put to words how happy he makes me and for everything he does for me and our family. It's more than I could've ever imagined and he made me believe in love again, which again sounds cheesy but it's true.

q. To the author, will there be a sequel for Angel's babies?

a. Most likely not but it is possible ;)

q. To the author, what are some other books you have planned?

a. Currently I'm writing my second book, "in their eyes" but I do have other drafts for some more books coming soon. I'll only be posting one book at a time though.

                                         - n.a.