Prologue

{A/n hello everyone Wolf here. Disclaimer I do not own RWBY or Devil May Cry.}

*The Kingdom of Vale*

It's a starry night in Vale. Police sirens could be heard in the distance as a man walked down the street passing buzzing wall signs that marked businesses and stores. The lone man has white hair and blue eyes and was wearing a red coat as he turned down a narrow alleyway and went down stairs to a door with a colored glass window. He opened it and walked in as a bell on the door ranged. To his left was a few tables with a few guys at one playing poker to his right was the bar where the bar keep was standing with his back to the bar cleaning a few glasses. As the man sat down at the bar the bar keep spoke up. "What'll it be?" He asked. "Strawberry Sundae." The man in the red coat replied. This caught the bar keep off guard as he turned around to look at the man. "Huh? This is a bar mister!" He said before laughing slightly. "No place for a kid!" He continued as he turned around and continued cleaning glasses. "Sorry just trying to sweeten the air is all. It smells like shit in here....... Or a little more like blood! But that's fine with me! You see what I'm more interested in is this rumour I've heard about this bar, more like a dive really. That'll take a person's life instead of their money. Kinda scary." He said as the men at the table continued playing poker. One of them groaning angrily after losing. Another one took a cigarette out of his mouth. "Sorry pal forgive me." The man said as the man in the red coat glances at him. "Royal Straight Flush! A hand like that​ could kill a guy!" The man in the red coat said as the other man put his cards on the table and stood up. "How about I buy you a round?!" He said as he charged you man in the red coat  but without even glancing behind him he pulled out a pistol and shot him in the head right between his eyes. The man went flying backwards but that's when his flesh tore apart revealing a green creatures with red eyes and sharp teeth and claws. It charged at him as he ducked under it and moved out of the way as it crashed into the bar top. The other two men turned into the creatures as well as the man threw his other pistol into the air and grabbed it in his hand and crossed his arms to point them at both creatures and pulled the trigger blowing them apart and splattering blood across the room. The one that crashed into the bar top then lunged at him and grabbed his left arm in it's hand causing him to drop one of his pistols and bit down on his right hand causing blood to gush out of his hand. "Not bad Mr. Royal Flush!" The man in the red coat said before holding his hand out which caused a large sword to crash through the skylight near him. The man in the red coat then grabbed the sword and swung it at the demon killing it. He then put his sword on his back and started walking to the door. He stopped in front of it as he put his hand on the hilt of his sword and pulled it off his back and shoved it through the wood of the door causing it to go right through the door. Blood started seeping through the area where the sword went through the door as the window cracked and broke as the lifeless body of the barkeep fell through the window. He then opened the door and started walking up the stairs as a weird insect flew over the bar keeps body spreading a weird dust and that's when he turned into a and charged​up the stairs. The man in the red coat turned around with both pistols drawn and pointed at it. He tilted his right pistol slightly. "Jackpot!" He said with a smirk before two gunshots rang out.

*Timeskip*

The man in the red coat was walking around town heading home when a voice caused him to stop in his tracks. "You sure haven't lost your touch (Y/n)!" He looks at the source to see Headmaster Ozpin of Beacon Academy. "Oz? What do you want?" He asked somewhat bluntly. Ozpin didn't even react to his bluntness as he simply answered. "It's time you joined Beacon Academy (Y/n)!" Ozpin told him. (Y/n) just looked at him for a minute before starting to walk again. "Thanks for the offer but no thanks." (Y/n) said as he continued walking. "Salem is trying to bring Mundus to Remnant!" Ozpin said to him causing (Y/n) to stop in his tracks and look at him.

{And done. I hope you guys like the rewrite. Until the next update.}