A Stylish Initiation

{A/n hello everyone Wolf here. Disclaimer I do not own RWBY or Devil May Cry.}

*(Y/n)'s pov*

The next morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I opened my eyes and took the magazine off my face and looked over at team JNPR who were talking as Ren made pancakes. I sat up and stretched. "What time is it?" I asked them and they look at me. "7:53 a.m." Jaune said to me and I nod. "We didn't wake you did we?" Pyhrra asked me and I shook my head no. "Nah. I needed to get up anyway. My initiation is at 9 a.m. anyway." I replied and she nods. "Alright. Well Ren has made enough pancakes if you want some." She told me and I nod. "Thanks." I said as I got out of the chair and walked over. Ren handed me a plate of pancakes and I started eating. "So (Y/n) are you nervous about your initiation?" Jaune asked me and I shrugged. "Nah! Not really." I said to him and he nods. "You seem pretty confident about this." Ren said to me and I looked at him. "I just know I can handle anything in that forest." I said to him and Ren nods. After I finished eating it was 8:45 so I decided to head to the cliffs. When I got there I noticed that teams RWBY and JNPR followed me as well as Nate. "What are all of you doing here?" I asked them. "We came to watch your initiation." Ruby said. "I'm only here because Ruby dragged me here!" Nate said looking at Ruby who just smiled innocently at him. I shook my head with a slight chuckle. "Alright. Then you guys are in for one heck of a show!" I said before walking over to the platform and standing on it and looked at Ozpin. "Your objective is to head to the ruins in the jungle, grab a relic, and bring it back here." Ozpin explained. "Sounds kinda boring to me." I said to him and he smiled slightly. "Be aware that there are several dangerous types​ of Grimm in the forest." He said to me and I shrugged. "Any questions?" He said and I stayed quiet. "Good. Now get ready!" He said as I smirked. "It's showtime!" I said before getting launched into the forest. As I was flying through the air and looked down at where I was going to land and noticed a large pack of Beowolves below me. I smirked and pulled out Ebony & Ivory. "Time to go to work boys!" I said before pointing my pistols at the beowolves and started spinning around in the air while pulling the triggers on my pistols. Every single beowolf was blown to pieces before I even landed on the ground. I smirked as I landed. "Too easy!" I said before heading in the direction of the ruins.

*On the cliffs*

Ozpin looks at team RWBY and JNPR. "All of you can watch his progress on your scrolls." He said to them and they nodded as they pulled out their scrolls to watch (Y/n). They see him flying towards a large pack of Beowolves. "Oh no! That's a lot of Beowolves!" Ruby said. "He's not going to have a chance!" Yang said. "He'll be fine. Just watch." Ozpin said to them not taking his eyes off his scroll. They then saw him take out all the beowolves without even touching the ground. "Whoa! That was impressive!" Pyhrra said.

*With (Y/n)*

I finally found the ruins and walked into the center of them to see a bunch of pedestals. There was only one pedestal that had something on it though so I walked over to it. When I walked up to it to see that it was a chess piece. I picked it up and looked at it before chuckling slightly. "A black Knight huh? Very funny Ozpin." I said to myself. I put it in my pocket before starting to head back only to hear a loud screech. I looked up to see a large Nevermore flying towards me. I smirked. "And here I thought I wouldn't be able to have any fun!" I said as I grabbed Rebellion off my back. The Nevermore launched feathers at me but I deflected the ones that would have hit me with Rebellion. I then used a pillar as a ramp and ran up it and jumped towards the bird. It saw me coming and started flapping its wings creating a gust of wind that sent me into a tree but I recovered and used the tree top to launch myself back at the bird. When I got close to the bird I swing Rebellion at it's neck cutting it's head off. The nevermore's body then fell to the ground as I landed on the ground with a sigh. "All bark and no bite." I said as i put Rebellion back on my back. I then headed to the cliffs.

*At the cliffs*

Team RWBY, JNPR, and Nate were in shock at how easily he killed a Nevermore of that size. "That. Was. AWESOME!" Ruby said excitedly. "I can see why Ozpin let him join Beacon Academy this late into the semester. He's incredibly strong!" Weiss said. A few minutes later (Y/n) was back at the cliffs and tossed the chess piece to Ozpin. "Here you go Ozpin." He said as he threw it. Ozpin caught it and nods. "Very good." He said before looking at team RWBY, JNPR, and Nate. "You may all go to your room now." He said and they nod and left as Ozpin and (Y/n) headed back to his office.

*Timeskip and (Y/n)'s pov*

"Very well done (Y/n). But of I expected you to pass." He said and I nod. "Yeah it was pretty easy. So easy it was kinda boring for me." I said and Ozpin chuckled slightly. "Well here's your dorm room number and key." He said sending the information​ to my scroll. "Thanks Oz." I said as I got up. He nods. "Your welcome." He said as I headed to the elevator. "See you later Uncle Oz." I said as I walked into the elevator.
{And done with another chapter. I hope you guys like it. Until the next update.}