2

Porsha 11:20am

" after begin questioned by all them polices from the robbery last night shid was crazy they even fired me like i had some to do with it shid fucked up my life was on the line for they dirty ass but it's ok I'm bounce back fasho fuck how it turn out i got up did my everyday Thing washed my face brushed my teeth jumped in the shower & Terence was already trynna start with me like Ian got time "

T: why you posting pictures like that on Facebook & all these niggas comment & hearting yo shid ! .. You act like Ik them hell! .. " he slapped me " T: wtf i tell you stop posting shid like this ! .. " i hit his ass back he picked me up slammed me to the floor the shid hurt i couldn't move as he got on top of me started chocking me .. T: girl I'll kill you " Aaliyah was knocking on the door " A: mommy ? Daddy ? .. T: Aaliyah go to yo damn room ! " i was trynna get his ass off of me he was strong & buff ! He finally let me lose ! T: get tf get Aaliyah ready we going over my moms today ! .. I'm not going ! .. T: bitch wtf i say !

" i got off the floor put me on some clothes went out the room into Aaliyah room she was playing dolls " Hey baby ! .. A: hey mommy ! Let's get you cleaned up so we can go see your grandma today ! .. A: i don't wanna go she talks about you mommy ? .. what do she say ? " See me & Terence mom don't get along because she know what her son do & i confront her about it she's thinks her son just the perfect Guy Like no ma'am he's a Dirty ass bastard i hate him RS !

" after i got Aaliyah ready we left the house with Terence " You need to tell your mom stop talking about me to my child or she won't she her nomore ! .. T: wtf you talking about ! .. Aaliyah said your mom talks about me to her that's childish she childish hell ! .. " he stopped the car fast & punched me in my lip i can feel it getting swollen already then Aaliyah started crying ! .. it's ok baby take us home ! .. T: hell nah !