4

Porsha 6:15 am Friday

" so i got up getting ready for work & the power cuts off  Terence was supposed to pay the $400 light bill like wtf  "

A: mommy it's dark ! .. hold up baby ! " i flashed the light in her room she had on her night onesie i put on her slippers & we left the house i was on the way to the light bill company but i called Terence "

Did you pay the light bill !!!? .. T: stop calling my phone bitch .. tf you mean ok bet ! " i can hear another woman in back ground so Ik he was laid up with his nasty ass , when i made it to the place we went inside ! " Next in line " Hey My name is Porsha Glenn & my lights got cut off ! " okay let me see  " This is the worst morning ever Aaliyah starts head start today & we can even get dressed like wtf I'm finna be late for work I'm have to call & tell them imma be late "

" Okay is we why you are late on 2 payments " ..hold up that's not right i paid last months ! .. " it's saying you didn't so you owe $900 to get your lights back on ma'am I'm sorry " no i paid $400 last month i gave the money to my boyfriend to come pay it ! " it says you haven't put nothing down for your bill so you have to pay $900 cause you missed the payments ma'am " WTF ! " i got Aaliyah & walked out so you mean to tell me this mf ain't been paying the bills with my money he been doing other shid are you serious his ass finna get a long paragraph cause he ain't answering the phone !

: you really a low down dirty ass nigga you ain't been paying the light bill with the money i gave you so where tf my money i need my $900 RS you probably been giving it to bitches but imma need all that or it's gonna be a problem like me & my Child don't live there now how tf we supposed to get ready you a dumb ass nigga bro on god i wish i never meet you like you AINT SHID period 🤷🏽‍♀️ then you been cheating like you ain't shid I'm putting yo ass on CHILD SUPPORT SINCE YOU THINK THIS A MFN GAME ❗️😘 it ain't tired playing with yo ass now bye ✌🏾💯

🖕🏽: bitch fuck you yeen getting shid back idgaf about you are Aaliyah she probably ain't my child & on god you better no put me on Child support bitch I'll kill you hoe !

: you going in CHILD SUPPORT NOW bye going to place tomorrow ✌🏾

" i rushes back to the house tried to get Aaliyah ready so i can drop her off at Head start"

Aaliyah

Mommy ? .. M: yes baby ? .. is you ok ? .. M: yes baby mommy ok " i seen my mommy cry & i hate when she cries "