10

6 months later .. Chris Saturday 3:30 pm

" me & August was having a cookout todaee yaknow have fun with friends & family good ole time but me & Kim finally back on good terms she wanted a kid so damn bad but i told her I'll promise I'll give her kids just not rn i wanna wait until we married hell i wanna do shid right but i was making the food August had to run to the store get some more meat cause we didn't know all these pole was gonna be here ! "

K: hey baby ! .. wassup wyd ! .. K: i was looking for something to wear ! .. not nothing too good tf ! .. K: Ik that bae ! " she kissed me & i smacked her ass " K: you better stop boy ! I got something to tell you ! What ? " she put my hand on her stomach & i just froze " YOU pregnant ? .. K: yes bae you happy ! .. yes bae you finally got what you wanted huh !! " i kisses her deep down i wasn't ready to have kids but Ian wanna tell her that shid she been asking about since we got together long as she happy that's all that matter .. Don't tell nobody yet ! .. K: why bae ! .. No don't ! .. K: okay well im finna go put on my clothes ..

" i went outside people was already here swimming playing around listening to music then i seen my ex Bre she cane to be petty & know that Kim pregnant i gotta protect her fasho cause Bre try to fight if youn watch her & I'll slap tf outta her RS !

August

" things between me & Porsha been going good her birthday coming up next week so imma take her to Jamaica do some nice for her I'm trynna make her move in with me but she said she don't know yet but imma let her know "

.. Wya ?
Bae❤️: omw go Chris house Wya
.. went to the store get some more meat where Aaliyah
Bae❤️: I'm finna drop her off now with Terence then I'm on my way bae
.. aight be careful call me if you need me tell Aaliyah i love her !
Bae❤️: okay baby we love you too ❣️

" But Mel birthday coming up soon & Ik I'm be hiding i just want to be alone on his day cause it's a real hard day for me "

Porsha

" i pulled up at Terence house i left my car crunk up i got out got Aaliyah out the car & we went up to his door & knocked "

A: mama i don't wanna be here that woman mean ! .. what woman ? .. A: his new gf she be begin mean to me mama !! .." my whole mood turned into beast mode he opened the door look like he been fucking ! .. okay imma say this tell whoever yo lil bitch is don't be begin mean to my child she have no right even bother her before i beat her ass ! .. T: mane wtf you talking bout ? .. Aaliyah told me yo gf been begin mean to her & you letting the shid slid !! .. T: I'll talk to her Ian know & you need to keep that nigha AUGUST away from her ! .. boy August acts like her a daddy more than you do !

" he slapped me in my mouth so i hit his ass back we was fighting in his living room the bitch came out the room ! " wtf stop TERNECE ! " i wasn't going i was actually beating his ass i kicked his ass in the dick Aaliyah was crying when i heard her cry i had to get myself together ! I got up picked up Aaliyah & drove off fast !! I called August

.. i just fought his bitch ass
A: wtf WYA ! Let me do this nigga bro I'll kill that nigga
.. calm down Ian gonna be able to make it can you bring me a plate
A: yaah well shid I'm finna come with you !
.. no bae you have fun I'm finna go take a nap you got my key if you coming over later !
A: okay i love you '
.. i love you too

 i love you too

Kim

" so i was eating chilling & this ugly ass bitch kept looking at me so you know me im finna See wassup but first let me see where Prosha August was walking past me with meats so i stole a chicken wing "

Where Prosha August ? .. A: she ain't coming some shid happen with her bd so she just gonna stay home she said make her a plate though ! .. ok do you know who that girl is ! .. A: oh shid that Bre Chris ex girlfriend ! .. well the bitch finna get slap ! .. A: don't be fighting aight stay cool she ain't on shid !

" she was walking over towards me .. B: you Chris so called Girlfriend? .. Mhm yaah wassup ? .. B: girl he still be fucking me boo that ain't yo so called nun that's MY MAN BITCH ! .. but I'm having his baby so what's good bitch " i swung on her ass next thing we was fighting i was beating the bitch ass until Chris came grabbed my ass ! C: CALM YO ASS DOWN KIM ! BRE get tf out our shid Bitch before i beat yo ass out here ! .. B: Chris you still want me tf ! .. C: no bitch i don't Ian even seen you stop saying we fucked that shid dead you want me & you mad & jealous & bitch you touch my baby mama again it's gonna be a mfn problem get yo ass outta here Thot ' ! C: Kim get yo ass in house mane !