how you die in blood drips

(Bc this was filmed backstage, I'm gonna be referring to the actors and not their characters. Hope this makes sense xoxo)

(Also, if you've never seen 'blood drips heavily on Newsies square', it's a small film made by some of the Newsies cast members back stage during filming. I nearly pissed my pants while watching it it was so funny. You NEED to watch it.)

Jack~
You got a brick dropped on your head..

During Michael's long speech about staying out of sight and away from any suspects, a brick fell right onto your head. Of course that was right before Michael turned around and started spitting out profanities as he saw all his dead friends.

Davey~
You were poisoned...

You had asked the killer, who you didn't know was the killer at the time, to hold your plate of food while you got some water.

Apparently while you were gone, he did something to it. Idk.

Racetrack~
You were pushed off of the building...

After you watched Max lose his grip on the edge of the building and fall to his death, you stood there wide eyed.

The killer turned around and spotted you, he put his hands on your shoulders and pulled you toward the edge.

"Please don't do this." You begged, right before getting pushed.

Spot~
You were killed in the explosion...

You were sitting in the carriage with Dominic when, all of a sudden boOoM!

(Idk what this is. I can do a part two later on tho with other characters lmao)