Gabriel Damon

Dedicated to @newsie_fan123

Imagine Gabriel finding you attractive on set

"Hi! I'm Y/n. I'm here to help with the dance routines!" You jumped giddily on the balls of your feet.

"Uh yeah, I don't do dancing." The boy who you had just introduced yourself to scoffed.

Your smile faltered slightly. "Okay, well can you point me in the direction of someone who does?"

"Well, theres Max - look out for him, he's a flirt. - and Christian too. Uh David doesn't even listen to kenny so you'll get no where with him. Maybe Marty, oh wait no, he doesn't dance either-"

"Ok, thank you, but I think I'll just go talk to an adult." You politely turned to slip off, but his hand stopped you.

His fragile grasp on your wrist loosened as you turned back around.

"You know what, you can teach me some things." The boy smiled cockily.

"But you said you didn't dan-" you were cut off just moments after you opened your mouth.

"I do now." He smirked with a wink.

"Okay," you paused, looking down at your clipboard. "What's your name?"

"Gabriel, Gabriel Damon."

"You're not on the lis-" you observed, looking down at the paper that held names of boys that were in certain dance numbers.

"Doesn't matter." He grabbed your arm, leading you to the middle of newsie square.