1.5

I started walking back to Taylor's room again even though I was kicked out. I had to find Lassie before she did anything stupid.

All the nurses and doctors crowded the desk areas in the halls and I spotted the doctor who kicked me out previously. I had to sneak my way around in the halls now because they couldn't see me enter his room. I dodged behind a cart and made sure it was clear before I cautiously peeked into Taylor's room. Nobody was in there and so I entered. Then I realized that was the problem.

Nobody was in there. Not the doctor, not Lassie, and Taylor was missing too. How was he missing after two minutes?

I left the hospital in a rush and called Lindz. She picked up after two rings and groggily answered, "Hello?"

"I need help now. Taylor's GONE. Ijustgotbacktothehospitalroomandtaylorisgoneandsoislassieandsheprobablytookhimfrickinghelpmeidunnowhattodo."

"Holy frick you need to breathe. What's going on? Explain it so I understand."

I told her quickly in detail starting from when and why I went to the hospital and all the events since trying to remember everything and simultaneously trying to actually breathe like a normal human being.

"Try calling him or text him and see if he responds. I'll tell the rest of magcam boyz and tell them to start looking."

I hung up to text Taylor and while I waited for a reply I thought about it. Carter could prob find him the fastest because of his like Asian connection and if I offered rice he would be more willing to find his friend, so I texted carter too before lindz told him.

I couldn't just sit there and wait so once home, I took a shower to both freshen up and allow myself to think deeply about my feelings.

When I saw the sight of Taylor laying on the ground obviously hurt, every part of me wanted to go over there and just hug him and touch his face and make sure he was okay. I wanted to play the role Lassie played, but I didn't. I wanted him to want me to be that person too. After I had a long day or was feeling a bit down or even was just really happy about something, I wanted him to be the person I went to. I wanted to share my feelings with him and I wanted him to be able to do the same too. When he needed to talk to someone I didn't want him to go to Lassie. I wanted to be his first choice, and maybe that was because I was starting to think he was my first choice.

I had to find him quick. I needed to tell him. My phone dinged as I got a reply from Carter. Maybe he already knew where he was!!

Just as I went to open it, I received a call from an unknown number and my ringtone played full volume. I waited a couple seconds then answered nervously.

"Hello? Who is this?" I spoke into the phone. A heavy breathing was on the other line.

"Val! Hi, sorry to bother you.. I tried calling lindz but she didn't answer.. Have you heard from Nash?" the female voice spoke.

"Uhh noo not since last night. Who is this?"

"It's Nash's mom. He hasn't been home and I don't know if he's okay. Nash is missing."