Chapter 1

Soooooo, I got bored and this was the result

Enjoy!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

▪Yuzu's POV▪

*sigh*

Today's the day. I start a new school.

Aihara Academy.

"Yuzu! You're going to be late, can you move a bit faster?!"

"I'm coming, mama"

I slowly trudge out of my large bedroom, heading down the hall to the kitchen where my mama impatiently waited for me. I smiled brightly as I entered, quickly collecting my lunch from the counter, I give my mama a peck on the cheek.

"Be safe, honey!" Mama called after me as I almost ran out the door to our apartment.

▪Mei's POV▪

"Mei, a new student will be arriving at the academy today, I would like you to show them around. And don't forget you will be moving in with your father's wife this afternoon"

"Of course, grandfather" I nod.

A new student? This shall be interesting, hopefully she will not cause any disruptions.

I silently leave the mansion, taking my usual root to the academy. I stare intently at the ground as I walk, lost in thought.

"MeiMei!"

I see fingers snapping infront of my face. I quickly snap my head in Himeko's direction.

"What?" I ask, coldly. I see a flash of hurt in her eyes, I soften my gaze.

"Sorry, I did not get much rest last night" I say in a soft tone. Himeko smiles slightly, however we continue our walk in silence.

When we arrive at the academy, I make a bee-line for the student council room. I stop dead in my tracks as I feel my body collide with someone else's. I quickly reach my hand out, catching the person in my arms before the hit the ground.

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention" from the voice and figure, I find the person in my arms is female.

"It's fine, please be more cafeful next time" I speak coldly.

Realising I still have my arms around her waist, I quickly retract, blushing deeply while doing so. I mentally slap myself.

"My name's Yuzuko Okogi, but you can call me Yuzu!" The girl held her hand out to me.

I finally look up at her.

"Mei Aihara, you must be the new student"

That's when it happened. Her eyes meet my own, only one of her eyes began slowly fading from it's dazzling green to a deep shade of violet that matched my own. Only it looked different on her, her eyes were full of joy unlike mine. When I looked at myself in the mirror they were dull, almost lifeless.

We both gasp.