Chapter 3

▪No ones POV▪

"Yuzuchiiiiiiiii" Harumin repeatedly snapped her fingers in front of the blonde's face in an attempt to get her attention.

"H-huh? Oh...sorry Harumin, what did you say?" Yuzu shook her head, a light blush of embarrassment painted her cheeks.

"I said, it's time to go home....unless you wanna stay here and drool over Prez some more" Harumin giggled, pinching Yuzu's cheeks playfully. The blonde swatted her friend's hands away, rubbing her cheeks which were now bright red.

"Okogi" a stern, cold voice made Yuzu jump and snap her head in the direction of the noise. Yuzu blushed deeply seeing who the voice belonged to.

"You were not paying attention, please make an effort tomorrow" Mei kept a monotonous voice and blank expression but on the inside she was screaming. She didn't understand what it was, but something about the blonde intrigued her.

▪Time skip▪

Yuzu sighed as she entered her apartment. She skilfully maneuvered around the piles of boxes near the door, making her way to the kitchen.

"Yuzu! Just in time, you can help me make dinner before your sister arrives!" Ume beamed, giving her daughter a quick hug before resuming dinner.

"Sister!?" Yuzu exclaimed, her brow furrowed in confusion.

"Did I forget to tell you? You have a step-sister, dear. She'll be staying with us, I hope you don't mind sharing a room!" Ume was completely oblivious to her daughter's change in eye colour and alarmed tone.

"W-when will she get here?" As if on cue, the front door opened.

Yuzu could've swore her heart stopped as she turned around to see the girl now stood in her kitchen.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Wow this chapter sucks XD hope ya like it, imma try and updated everyday if I can