Chapter 4

Wow, I suck at updating XD College has been hell but imma start updating more(hopefully)

I'm sorry this is so short, it's half term so I'll be updating every other day until next Monday, then updates will probably slow down

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

▪Yuzu's POV▪

'This can't be happening......this isn't fair!' Yuzu thought as she stared, slack jawed at her new step-sister and soulmate. Mei stared back at her, no emotion visible on her face.

"H-hi..." Yuzu mentally cursed herself for stuttering.

"Is something wrong, sweetie?" Ume questioned, still unaware of her daughter's eye colour.

"I'm fine! Just surprised" Yuzu tried to hide her frustration, silently excusing herself, making a dash for her bedroom.

Yuzu lay face down on her futon, loudly groaning. As her tantrum continued, Mei entered the room, not looking at Yuzu as she walked to the small desk in the corner and placed her bag down.

Yuzu lifted her head to observe Mei.

'She's so beautiful...' Yuzu eyed the raven haired girl up and down. Staring intently at her delicate features.

"Do you need something?" Mei's stern voice pulled Yuzu from her thoughts, she shook her head as if trying to remove all thoughts before responding.

"N-no, sorry...I guess I zoned out" Yuzu gave a small smile, burying her face into her pillow once again.

▪Mei's POV▪

Mei turned around clutching at her chest.

'What is this....how can just her smile affect me this much' Mei sighed loudly, making her way to her to the bathroom to shower wanting to clear her head.