Prologue: What can I do?

Jennie's POV

My crew and I were doing some late night mountain passes after our schedule was done. Now something my fans don't know about us is our love for cars and I'm pretty happy about that cause some of our fans are weird. My car is a RB26 swapped S15.

Now I love this car, it was my first car and its been good to me since I got it

Now I love this car, it was my first car and its been good to me since I got it. I was leading the pack having fun until another pair of headlights joined us gaining on us at rapid rate. Causing us to step on it increasing our pace to lose them but they kept on us through our increased pace. they started passing us one by one and then got my ass, and passed me quickly and I got a good look at the car before it pulled away.

 they started passing us one by one and then got my ass, and passed me quickly and I got a good look at the car before it pulled away

I memorized the car, so I can do my research later to find out who drives the car. The RX7 pulls away at a blinding rate as I pull over and turn on my hazards and wait for the girls.They pull up one after the other and I hop out

            "Girls do you have a idea of who drives that RX7" I ask them looking in the direction of where it .

            "No" They answer in unison, "But who ever it is, They are faster as fuck" Rose then adds in as we all nod in agreement. I guess I'll do some asking around. "Lets head back girls" I said and we all start heading back as I think more about the driver of the RX7 and I wonder of where they come from and how come I never seen that car before.

As we get down from the mountain, I see the RX7 parked in the parking lot and someone at the vending machine so I stop the girls and wait to see if I could see their face. They turn around and look in my direction, my heart raced god damn he was good looking after he saw our cars he quickly got in his and raced off.

What can I do to find you???

A/n:WOOO there's the prologue for my story that will be updated on Fridays and I hope you enjoy my stories The New Path and If you leave me now as well as the completed ones, :)