Ocean

Y/n POV

After Jennie's and I's little midnight middle runs, we decided to head back up to the rest of them. Once we got back Jisoo rushed to Jennie, "I thought we lost you, we were worried" She said frantically and then she looks over at me, "Hey Handsome" She said flirty causing me to chuckle and flick her forehead leaving a tiny red mark on her forehead and then I walked away. I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around, it was Jennie.

       "You should touch me and no one" Jennie said sternly while trying to hide her blush with her hair. I smiled at her cuteness and I put my hand under chin lifting her head to look at me as I stared into her beautiful eyes. I leaned in and kissed her forehead before saying bye to the rest of them because of I was leaving. I hopped back into my RX-7 heading home to call it a night, once I pulled into the driveway and went into my home. I realized i cant stop thinking about Jennie, I went to my grand piano that I have in my living room and started to play some notes, and I started to play my favorite piece 'La Campanella' this is my favorite piece simply because of the variety of colorful notes throughout the piece. What I didn't know was there was someone watching me. After I finished playing la campanella I started to play Gymonpedie No. 1.

Jennie's POV

When I got home, I noticed that Y/n was already home so I went over cause I didn't want to be alone at the house. I rang the doorbell but there wasn't an answer, suddenly I remembered his pass code for the door so I punched it in and went inside. I walked into his house to have my ears filled with the beautiful sound of the piano coming from the living room so I followed the sound. I found Y/n playing the piano that he has in his living room so I tip toed over and sat on the couch and listened to Y/n's beautiful playing.

After he finished the second piece is when he realized that I was here, "Ahh! I didn't realized you were here" he exclaimed causing me to giggle at his adorable reaction "How did you even get in here anyways?" He then asked with a beaming smile staring at me causing my cheeks to turn red somewhat.

    "I remembered the pass coded" I simply reply getting up and heading to kitchen hearing him getting up to follow. "So what are you doing here?" he then asked, "My members aren't here yet so I came over" I said back trying to grab a cup from the shelf but I couldn't reach. Y/n walked up and grabbed the cup and I turned around to find myself against the counter and Y/n really close to my body causing my heart beat to speed up oddly fast. He stared and I stared, I couldn't look away from his beautiful. My mind erupted into an ocean of thoughts, drowning me in a ocean of possible outcomes of this. He leaned in and captured my lips in a deep, passionate kiss which I immediately kissed him back. The kiss lasted a while until we pulled away for air, the ocean of thoughts that was once there, was gone vanished in thin air. He walked away back to the piano and started playing again. This time with more feeling and emotion, he stopped playing and gestured me to sit on his lap which I did. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he started to play again but he also singed this time. He was playing Incomplete by Sisqo(Personally one of my top three favorite songs) hearing his manly voice in contrast with the beautiful keys of the piano.

I soon fell asleep on his lap listening to his soothing voice which wasn't surprising to me honestly.

Rose's Pov

It was 9 am but I couldn't find Jennie so I went to Y/n's to see if he seen her, since he's my cousin I just went in. I went in to the living room quietly as the rest of the house was dead quiet. I heard a small groan coming from the couch, I walked over and saw Jennie and Y/n asleep with Jennie tightly in Y/n's arms. It was honestly the cutest thing ever so I took my phone and took a picture of course with  my shutter sound off. I sneaked out of the house and went back over to our house.

      "Unnie, where's Jennie" Lisa asked and I showed her the picture and caused her to squeal like a fangirl. I'm totally going to tease her about this.

Y/n's POV

I woke up slowly as I knew I had Jennie on me because I can smell her shampoo, I tried to get up from the couch but Jennie tightened her grip on me, so I did what first came to mind I took her up to my room and set her on my bed putting a pillow in my place. Lucky for me it worked so I washed up before going to cook breakfast for Jennie and I.

After I put the food on the table, I had to wake up Jendeukie~. I walked up to room and saw her cuddled up in my blanket and pillow I wish I could see this everyday of my life.  I lay next to her and caressed her cheek sweetly saying, "Jennie dear~" getting a eye flutter as a response soon she opened those beautiful eyes, "mmmm- morning dear~" Jennie said back looking at me resting her head on my pillow looking up at me. "C'mon breakfast is ready, freshen up and come down to eat" I said smiling at her as she nods getting up heading to the bathroom.

I went down and sat at the table waiting for Jennie to come down. But when she did, I wasn't ready she is already beautiful but she was glowing in the morning. I stared at her throughout the entire breakfast......

                                           You have stuck in the middle of the ocean

                                       The ocean of my feelings that have been captured

                                Captured by you and only you as you are my one and only