Sweet Lady

Rose's POV

I was texting Constantine all through out the day and I asked him to come over again that which he agreed of course. So now I was playing the waiting game for him, I decided to watch TV nothing was of course. That was until I stumbled onto the news that which Constantine was headlining the main pain of it. Constantine is the CEO of a multi billion dollar company, I was in shock, my boyfriend is a billionaire. I was thinking of how to take this all in when I heard a roar of a V12 outside, I get up and looked at outside to see a Pagani Zonda Chique

 I was thinking of how to take this all in when I heard a roar of a V12 outside, I get up and looked at outside to see a Pagani Zonda Chique

It pulled into my driveway, and hopped out my handsome ass boyfriend Constantine. I ran and hugged him tightly, he returned the hug then pulled away laying a kiss on my lips. "Hey babe" He said nuzzling into my neck, "Hey babe, also why didnt you tell me you were a billionaire?" I said jokingly pouting.

   He softly chuckled, "I didn't think it mattered" and I giggle feeling his voice vibrate on my shoulder, "It doesn't, lets go in and cuddle" I said and heard him hum his response. I quickly dragged him inside and up to my room,pushed him onto my bed, and snuggled up to him closely. He turned on my TV and then I felt his arms snake around my waist holding me close.

Soon after we both fell asleep, I heard Jennie's car start along with Y/n's car and rev with the two step echoing through the house. Constantine and I got up both annoyed.

Jennie's POV

I heard that Rose got a boyfriend so I decided to wake them up, so I enlisted the help of Y/n. Once we did it. I heard Rose stomp down the stairs, "WHAT THE HELL JENNIE?" She screamed. Y/n and I laughed our asses off. Her boyfriend came down, "What are you guys so loud?' ??? said, I just shrugged.

    "Anyways Jennie and Y/n , this is Constantine my boyfriend" Rose said introducing us, "And Constantine, this is Jennie and her boyfriend/my cousin Y/n" We bowed, "Treat her right" Y/n said to him staring down at him because Y/n is freakishly tall. Constantine nodded, Y/n smiled and took my hand taking me out for a little joy ride in the RX7. It was enjoyable, the way the car handles the corners and accelerate out of them is amazing. His car is perfectly balanced for this type of racing.

I was staring at him as he drove, he is so hot while focused on something. I bit my lip as I watched. As we came down from the mountain and went home, we went to his place well it's basically our place because I moved over half way. We went up to the bedroom, I locked the door behind me and pushed him down onto the bed.

*Time skip you perverts*

I was panting while laying on top of Y/n as he stroked my hair. "Hey babe" He said and I hummed my response, "Look at me" I looked at him and he captured me in a deep kiss,"You are my sweet lady" I smiled my famous gummy smile, and kissed him again, "I love you" I said sitting up straddling him. "I love you too" He said smiling and then smirking as he sits up and starts attacking my neck. "Round 2?" He asked and I smirked nodding as he swoops me below him.

Rose's POV

I woke up again from the nap after Y/n and Jennie left, I looked over and and stared at Constantine's beautiful ass face. I couldn't help my self, I leaned in and kissed his plump lips. He reacted slightly, and he opened his eyes and stared at me caressing my cheek before bringing me into another kiss. I smiled at him brightly once we pulled away, "I love you" I blurted out, I didn't know if it's the right time for this, " I love you too" he said in a soothing voice smiling that beautiful smile with his perfect teeth. I looked down more and realized he doesn't have his shirt on, showing off his toned body. I bit my lip and looked back at his face with his perfect jawline. I couldn't hold it anymore and started to lay kisses on his jawline and then marked his neck.

I felt his hand reached behind my head and gave me a light tug on my hair, pulling me back so he could attack my neck. He found my sweet spot in no time and made me into a moaning mess, he marked me as well but on a higher scale. Leaving my neck covered in hickeys, I seen him back up and looked at his master piece. "Do you like your masterpieces?" I asked him and he nodded wrapping his arms around me, "This means that you're all mine" He said in my ear nibbling it lightly. "All yours baby" I said smiling enjoying his embrace.

A/n: New chapter for yall, Sorry for the short chapter but I really haven't been feeling well lately so yeah. Hope you guys enjoyed this week chapter.