𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

As McGonagall lead the few eight years to their common room which was on the seventh floor, located around the room of requirement.

"This is where you will rest and study during your final year at Hogwarts." Head Mistress McGonagall speaks, gesturing to the portrait beside her, that held Professor Snape, which made the Three Slytherin's perk up.

"Hello, Snape." McGonagall smirks at him, while Snape just sent her a glare. "Remember, you have to let them in when they get the password correct."

"Obviously."

"What is the password?" Hermione asks, raising her hand so that it was beside her head as she looks at the Headmistress.

"The Password is..." She looks to Snape, who sighs and thinks before answering, "Green Apples."

"That will be your password for the year, unless Snape decides to change it, which he will notify one of you." McGonagall speaks, giving Snape a look making him roll his eyes. "I'll leave you to get settled. Room assignments are posted."

She leaves the Eighth Years, a Ravenclaw giving the password, making Snape open. Everyone goes inside, but the Slytherin's.

"Professor Snape." Draco speaks, as Snape closes, facing his Godson.

"Draco." Snape nods, crossing his arms as he looks at the three. "How are your mother and father?"

"Father got sent to Azkaban, Mother and I are doing fine in your house." Draco answers, looking down to the ground making Snape nod.

"And you, Zabini and Parksinson?"

"Mother can't find anyone to help us, so we're staying at my aunts vacation house." Pansy answers, as she fiddles with her white sweater.

"Mum can't find a husband to provide for us, so she's on a budget." Blaise shrugs his shoulders, making Snape nod.

The four stay quiet, before Snape speaks up, "You three should head inside before Curfew starts and get settled."

Draco nods, as Snape swings open without anyone having to say the password before walking inside, seeing the residents of the other three houses chatting away and quieting down when they walk in.

The there ignore them, all of them going up to the boys dorm before Ron speaks up, "Can't go up there Parksinson."

"Bite me Weasley." She growls at him, before continuing up the stairs, shaking her hair. "Stupid Weasley."

Ron gives them a nasty look as Blaise chuckles, before the three disappear.

• • •

Pansy was sitting on Blaise's bed, her knees up to her chest the wizards clothes lay out in front of her, as Draco and Blaise unpack.

"Aren't you going to go and unpack?" Blaise huffs, folding his shirts, placing them in a pile with his others.

"I'm the only Slytherin girl here. Daphne is being a pussy. I'm not going over there alone." Pansy huffs, as she crosses bot her legs since they fell asleep.

Blaise rolls his eyes, putting his clothes in the dresser that he and Draco are sharing, that was placed in between their beds. Draco was folding his pants, looking at Pansy.

"Better to do it now when there is no one up there." He shrugs, making Pansy groan and fall back.

"Fine, send me away." She snorts, standing up and slips off her boots, and picks them up. "I'll see you two in the morning."

"Sure, whatever." Blaise rolls his eyes, moving back from Pansy's fist before chuckling at the mad look on her face as she leaves their room.

She walks down the stairs by herself, holding onto the railing before she feels herself being push to the railing and sees Seamus and Zacharias pass by her, giving her a nasty look.