𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

[Credit To The Artist!]

• •

Blaise wakes up with a groan when he feels someone strip his own covers off of him.

"Leave me alone, it's a bloody Saturday." Blaise groans out as he shifts his body before opening his eyes to see who was waking him up.

"Your Weasel has requested an audience with you." Draco informs him making Blaise groan, not wanting to get up but goes against his own wishes, letting out a sigh as he sits up.

"Do you know why?" Blaise asks him as he looks at his pale haired friend before giving him a look. "And don't call him a Weasel. You don't hear me making fun of Potter."

Draco just gives him a look before he shrugs his shoulders as he sits on his own bed that was besides Blaise and watches him get up. "He didn't say why, but he sounded bloody mad."

"Like a crazy mad or an angry mad?" Blaise asks as he takes off his own pajama shirt before grabbing a casual button up from his dresser.

"Angry."

"Well, shit." Blaise curses at how simple his friend had said it before he continues to get dressed.

• •

Blaise walks down the hall, starting to think of things he did wrong so that he could defend himself as he starts to walk down the stairwell.

'Damn Malfoy for staying up there.' Blaise thinks to himself before he slowly steps down on the last step.

Blaise looks around the eighth year, before he spots his boyfriend near the couch waiting impatiently with his arms across his chest and his face all red. Blaise lets out a soft side before he steps off the step and walks towards his boyfriend.

"What's wrong?" He asks him softly, reaching his hand out toward his boyfriend and looks at him.

"Why did you let him kiss you?" Ron questions the boy, looking at him with hurt in his voice and hurt clearly plastered on his face. "Why didn't you stop him?"

Blaise freezes, immediately knowing what he was talking about and was confused on how he even knew.

"You followed us?" Blaise doesn't answer his question, giving his boyfriend a look. "Why would you do that?"

"Don't change the subject!" Ron shouts back at him, catching Blaise by surprised but he didn't show it. "You kissed Nott!"

"I didn't kiss him! He kissed me!" Blaise defends himself, before pushing a finger against Ron's chest. "But you should know that since you bloody followed us, you nutter!"

"I'm not a nutter!" Ron yells, as he pushes Blaise a little bit it didn't even affect the boy that much. "And we were right to follow you three! You haven't changed!"

Blaise rolls his eyes and tries to calm down before he does anything physical. "And so what if I haven't changed? You didn't like me then and you sure as Hell don't even like me that much now. You just want dick."

Ron's eyes widen at the bluntness of the dark skinned boys words, as his face turns as red as his hair. He tries to come up with an insult or anything but he couldn't focus his mind on anything.

"Stop following my friends and I." Blaise tells him as he steps closer to the boy. He leans closer and whispers in his ear, "Trust us. Trust me cause I didn't initiate the kiss, nor did I kiss him back because it didn't even last a second."

Blaise pulls his head back, staring at the boy who didn't know what to do and was so red. He shakes his head before he pushes past him.

"Come find me when you want to be civil and not a child." Blaise tells him before he leaves the eighth year common room and let's out a small sigh before he walks down the hall, his hands in his pocket.

Ron stays in his spot before he shakes his head, feeling his beating heart calm down as much as it could.

'Fuck you, Blaise.'