𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

{Guys, you have too follow this amazing artist on Instagram! Her username is alek.dar! Please go give her a follow if you love HP}

• • •

Blaise and Ron stand outside, sitting in the courtyard as Blaise attempts to help him with Potions homework.

"You wanna be an Auror?" Blaise questions, looking up from his potions books to look at Ron, who nods his head, proud. "That's interesting to know."

"What do you wanna do after we graduate?" Ron questions him in return, making Blaise lean back and let out a sigh as thinks.

"Don't know." He shrugs his shoulders before he looks back at Ron. "Pansy and I joke about going into fashion together and making it big in the Wizarding World and with Muggles, but that's not happening anytime soon."

Ron nods his head, a ghost of a frown on his slips before his boyfriend brings back his attention and they start again on the homework.

Harry and Hermione watch Blaise and Ron from inside the castle, watching them through the open windows.

"That's..." Harry starts, as he trails off to find the correct word to describe the sight he and his friend are witnessing.

"Strange!" Hermione lets out a small laugh, before she gives Harry a smile. "At least he's trying, right?"

"Yeah, but I didn't think he would start with Zabini. Maybe Parkinson or something." Harry shrugs his shoulders before he looks to Hermione, who adjusts her bag. "So, you're going to talk to us now?"

Hermiome bites her lip before she nods her head happily. "Of course! You and Ronald are making progress, well, he is. You've just been ignoring them."

"What is there to talk about?" Harry questions, as he crosses his arms and looks at his smart friend.

Hermione shakes her head, before she nods and lets out a tired sigh. "Fine, I won't force you. You'll realize sooner than later."

Harry makes a 'sure' face before he turns around and walks over to Neville, Luna and Ginny when they called him over.

Turning back around to watch her other friend, she watches Blaise and Ron talk and study before a thought comes to her mind. 'Where are Pansy and Draco?'

To distracted by her thoughts, she zones out. Only to be brought back when Ron tugs her away a confused look on her face when she sees Blaise laughing.

She figures out what happened and smiles wide, as Ron drags her to Harry, after Luna, Neville and Ginny leave.

Harry looks confused and stumbles back when Ron hugs him, burying his face in Harry's shoulder, who pats his back in response.

Harry looks at Hermione, confused as she just held a big, goofy smile on her face as she looks at the two boys.

"What happened, Mione?" Harry asks, as Ron keeps his head on his shoulder and Harry could see the furious blush on his cheeks that would put the Weasley's hair to shame.

"Blaise Zabini kissed Ronald." Hermione smiles, as she ruffles the redheads hair, making him groan as Harry raises and eyebrow.

"What?" Harry makes a face, before he pushes Ron off him, looking at the redfaced boy. "Why?"

"Well, um-" Ron was cut off, as he nervously messed with his hands before he feels a hand on his shoulder and turns to the side and sees Blaise.

"Weaselbee and I are dating." Blaise admits, as Ron smiles small and blushes harder before he looks at his friends and nod.

To say Hermione and Harry are shocked was underestimated. They were beyond shock and straight to confused.

"What?" Harry asks, giving the boy a look of surprise. "You're dating?"

"How? When?" Hermione stutters, as her bag falls off her arm in shock.

"Ron," Harry looks at his best friend, who stares at him. "Blink twice for help."

Ron rolls his eyes at his friend before he turns to Blaise, who looks at his watch and shakes his head. "I got to go to practice or else Malfoy and Parkinson will have my head."

Ron nods his head in understanding and waves bye at his boyfriend as he runs off before he turns to his friend.

"What?" He asks, when Harry and Hermione just stared at him. "I like him and he likes me."

Hermione smiles as she looks at Ron and opens her mouth, ready to give her friends the news of Pansy and hers relationship. "I'm dating Pansy."

Ron and Harry stop looking at each other, before they look at Hermione, who blushes and swoops down to grab her bag before she stands up and looks at her friends.

"You two are unbelievable, but I support you cause you're my friends and I love you guys." Harry smiles at his friends, who quickly hug each other.