𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Hermione and Pansy walk down the halls and up the stairs with Draco and Blaise, who were behind them as they start to talk about Quidditch.

"Honestly, Mione, why did you have to bring up Quidditch. Now they'll never stop." Pansy whines, as she puts her weight into Hermione who laughs at her, as she helps hold her up. "And I think I had too much Whiskey."

"Obviously, Pans." Hermione laughs as they come across Snape's portrait, who gives them a look.

"Evening Snape." Pansy giggles, waving her hand making Snape raise an eyebrow. "Oh, you big sod."

"Pansy!" Hermione giggles at her, as Draco and Blaise show up, their cheeks lightly pink but they were better at hiding it then Pansy.

"Evening Snape." Draco nods his head at hid Godfather, who gives a noticeable one back. "Green apples."

Snape nods his head, before swinging open and letting the four students inside, before shutting again.

"Night boys!" Pansy shouts, before glaring at the painting that had shushed her after her loud words. "Fuck off!"

• • •

Pansy sits on her bed, drinking a glass of water that was left in their room as Hermione showers.

Pansy feels herself become more sober, so she starts to change herself. She walks to her drawers, as she grabs a plain black shirt that was small on her but was oddly comfortable and black sweats.

She starts to change, ridding herself of her black crop top and slips on the pajama type one. Next, she unzips her skirt, stepping out of it before she opens her underwear drawer and takes out a brown thong and slips off her old underwear before putting on the new one and then quickly slips on her sweats when she hears the shower stop.

Looking around the room, she finds her comb on the dresser and starts to comb her bob, that was longer in the front but shorter in the back, which she liked better than her past haircuts.

"I'm never going to wear my hair long again." She mentions to Hermione, who exits the rest room, wearing matching gray pajama pants and bottoms. "It was so bothersome."

"You mean like in sixth year?" Hermione asks, and smikes when Pansy nods her head. "Really? I thought it was cute."

"Oh really?" Pansy questions, setting her comb down on her dresses before she grabs her makeup bag and brings it over to her bed and Hermione follows.

Pansy sits crisscrossed as Hermione sits down beside her, her legs stretched out in front of her. Unzipping her bag, she takes out her small mirror, Hermione taking her wand, the words, "Engorgio" leaving her mouth as the mirror doubles in size, making a chuckle leave her lips as she sets it down and takes out her makeup remover.

"But isn't removing makeup just as tiring?" She points out, giving her girlfriemd a look as she starts to remove it. "I mean, every night?"

"I don't wear it all the time." Pansy points out, before she takes off her lipstick. "Only when I have the time too."

Hermione makes a hum, as she watches Pansy skillfully hold a mirror and remove her makeup at the same time and starts to think.

"Where's your family from?" She asks, making Pansy glance down at her before she goes back to her job at hand.

"Oh, well, my mum is from Kazakhstan and my dad is from England." Pansy starts, as she starts to frown a little before she starts to put up her things since she finished. "I look more like for my father since I don't look Kazakhstan but I have my mother's coloring."

Hermione smiles but frowns when she sees Pansy's frown and grabs her hand. "What's wrong, Pansy?"

"Well, my mother was forced to marry my father but she grew to love him and he took that for granted." Pansy tells her, as she brings her knees up. "When my mother had me, he changed in a way. He started becoming more violent and started hurting my mother but he only ever yelled at me." She takes in a deep breath as tears start to fall from her eyes. "That's why I can't stand people yelling at me."

Hermione frowns before she hugs her girlfriend as she cries in her arms. She rubs her back, as Pansy keeps her hands close to her chest.