~Pregnant~

{Colby's POV}

Y/N has been really sick the past few weeks she's been vomiting,tired,and just exhausted in general. And I'm starting to get really worried about her. So I finally said it.
{Y/N's POV}
"Y/N we need to go to the doctor " Colby said.
He sounded concerned.
"What's wrong Colby,what did you do"I said.
I thought he hurt himself,but I was wrong.
"Y/N it's not for me,it's for you" he said.
Before I could say anything to him he picked me up and carried me to his car.
{time skip to the doctor}
You explained your symptoms to the doctor she got a look on her face. She told Colby you and her were going to check your blood pressure but she was lying. She just wanted to talk to you, without Colby. "Honey,everything you described to me sounds like pregnancy symptoms." I was on the verge of tears at this point. "W-What" I stuttered. "I have a few pregnancy tests if you want to take them." She led me to the bathroom and I took the tests. After I took the tests they all had a "+" on them,which means one thing. I'm pregnant.
You slowly walked into the room because you didn't really want to make it there. You walked in with a sad expression on your face. Colby noticed it. "What's wrong Baby" Colby said
You pulled the tests out of your pocket and showed them to Colby. Colby took all the tests into his hands and looked at them as you put your head into your hands and started to cry.
"Baby why are you crying?" Colby said "Were going to be parents!" He exclaimed. You life's your face out of your hands. "Your not mad?"
" Of course not we are going to be parents!"Colby said.
"Y/N your going to be the best mom." Colby said
"And your going to be the best Dad."
_____________________________
Should I make this into a series like part twos and stuff lemme know sis.