~attempt~

before i start this i just wanna say suicide or any type of self harm is never the answer. If you need any help or advice dm me at my instagram at _haleyduff

Just laying in bed i think about how worthless i am. why, why am i even here. I go to my car to go to the store. When i walk down Corey asks where i'm off to. "to run some errands." i lied.
i was getting pills. one the drive their i started to think about Colby and before you knew it i was sobbing. "He wants this." i'm worthless. i got to the store and got some random pills. When i got home my eyes were red and puffy. When i walked in all the roommates just looked at me. They knew what was up. They knew about what i want to do to myself. the know i've been harming. They all run over to me. Aaron try's to take the bag away I start to scream and cry. I shuffle around not knowing what to do or go but they all have their arms around me holding me back. That's when Colby walks in he immediately runs over and pushes the guys away. "What the hell is going on." he says in a panicked voice. Jake began to tell him and his heart broke. I ran upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door. Colby broke the door down and grabbed me and just held me tight. "i-i-im sorry i'm sorry colby i'm sorry." at this point i was hyperventilating. "Stop." he said. "Stop please don't hurt yourself you belong"