White and worm

Jughead's POV

Inside the white and worm worm it was full of people, Betts went to change for her job and I sat at the bar and asked Toni for a beer.

Betty got up on stage for her shift, I looked at her with big eyes just like everybody else in the bar (and Toni), she was incredibly sexy in the white bodyn while her body moved to the music and the pole. Betty had been working all summer and both Alice and I were okay with it but it nevertheless felt weird that all men can see her in her full beauty, but no one has seen her as I have. I looked at her dand and felt harsh I hardened, I was tough for her and I probably could not be it, but I was the one who would get her in my bed.

 I looked at her dand and felt harsh I hardened, I was tough for her and I probably could not be it, but I was the one who would get her in my bed

The music was silent and she was ready for tonight. We went back to the trail to help me with my "problem".

As we entered the door, I pinched her toward the door and began to kiss her hard, I kissed Lenh's neck, I slid the jacket off her shoulder and shoved down until urring. I lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom. We took off the clothes, after a long while of direction I was finally inside her, in and out until she shouted out happily. We lay face to face with a blanket over our naked bodies and try to control our breathing. I saw the red marks I gave her over her neck, she was MIN.