The norsiders

Betty's outfit!!!

Betty's outfit!!!

Bett's POV

After I declined Kevin's offer, I drove to The White Worm to take a change and meet my Juggie. I turned into the parking lot at the bar and walked in. It was dark and smoky in the room and filled with laughter and smelled of alcohol. Jughead sat at a bar bar the chairs. I sneaked behind him and wound his arms over his gals and up in his knee. He first looked surprised at me and kissed me passionately before returning to his beer with my knee. I ordered a wiskey and sipped on until my shift would start so I went to change.

Archie's POV
It was only a couple of minutes to travel to the bar. Outside, there was a lot of motorcycles and heavy trucks, all around it ran around men and youths with leather jackets looking at them with disapproving eyes. I knew we got out of the crowd, there were so many Norse sides it could be, I was wearing a strong yellow and blue soccer team jacket, Kevin felt most of them again after hand fling with Joaqen and Veronika did not seem to be able to be from the south side with their brand's clothes and gg bag. We walked into the bar and it was dark and stank alcohol and Jughead put the white bar with a beer and no beany in a leather jacket. stepped forward to him with everyone's eyes looking at us "Hello Jug," I said, turning to us the shock. "What are you doing here?! You can not stay here! "
"Why should we do that?" I said with irritation, why would we leave we were his friends we would just ask some questions about Betty. "For Archie you can enter here, there is a serpent's bar on the south side that is not a north side this is real!" He looked at us frustrated as if we were wrong, it was he who had gone join in a criminal gang and become their leader. Suddenly, headlights on the small scene at the back of the room lights up, everyone's eyes were directed towards you on the stage. "If you excuse me Archie, I'll enjoy the show". And with them they even turned the mother stage. Up on it, Betty Copper came up in a black-pointed body with push-up. My Betty copper. My Betty would never expose it to it and not for a bunch of full guys. "If began to touch her perfect body with the music that blew through the room with the strip post and the worst thing was that she looked so incredibly sexy this was definitely not my Betty Copper. My Betty was pastel pink and strawberry lip gloss, this betty was dark and sexy. I saw in my eyes how Veronika and Kevin stood with grim mouths in shock while Jughead just sat and grin at his girlfriend as he pulled into the darkness.

Betty stopped dancing and FP put a leather jacket with the green symbol on her little shoulders and jughead rushed up from her chair against her and gave her a hot kiss on her lips.

We went outside the bar to talk further afield there were a group of young serpents who looked at us. Jughead holds Betty's hand and stretched her thumb over it to give her a stroke.
"Why Betty? Why do you do this to yourself? "Said Veronika ruined. "How can you let her do that jughead!"
Jughead started to be annoyed again and said, "What do you think I've done wrong Archie tell me it. Did I have trouble getting Bett's to like herself and her body for how perfect she is? What is your problem?"
"Do you know what jughead? The only problem I see is you! Come on Betty! "I grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from jughead but he was too fast. He grabbed her waist and disconnected my grip on her wrist. She looked up at me with agitated eyes, grabbing her wrist of pain, she was completely red. Had I really held her so hard. "What's up with you Arch?" She said upset. "What's up with me ?! It is you who spread your legs for any snake "I said with anger, and she looked at him wounded, tears began to form in her eyes and that's when Jughead stepped forward and hid her behind him. "Leave Archie!" He said grossly to me. "What? What are you going to do Jughead? "He signaled against the group of serpents. They came and threatened you by jughead's side. We turned around and went away.