Serpents slut!

Jughead's POV
My blood was boiled by Archie's words, how could he say so about her? She had always been his friend his friend, Betty did not forgive his words. The order hurt her so I saw so we went back to the trail

When we arrived, she took off my s-shirts, which was too good for her, but she was adorable then she sat down on the floor. In most cases, we would have put ourselves on the floor this day because reasons kissed each other and poked on each other's bodies (and usually a little more). I lay next to her lay her arms around her and pulled her towards me, I planted a kiss among her golden curls. And she fell asleep to my chest.

Betty's POV
I woke up with pain throughout my body. Jughead slept next to me I smiled so quietly as possible to not wake him so he could sleep. I put on a pair of light blue jeans, a white linen and one of jughead's flannels.

I took the FP's truck to Riverdale High, when I walked in through the doors where it became a printed mood

I took the FP's truck to Riverdale High, when I walked in through the doors where it became a printed mood. Some of the students looked disgusted or shocked at her, some looked away in fear of her. A group of students most consisted of football players stood around my closet, they took short and some laughed while some looked shocked. I saw Veronika look in love with me while I pushed myself into the crowd and what I saw caused tears to burn behind my eyes locks. But I knew that a serpent did not cry so instead I easily take my anger over. On the cabinet there were pictures of me streaking on The White And Worm, me in the lingerie under the jughead's knees with, kissing jughead in our leather jackets, over the pictures someone had screamed with some sort of sticky red color "serpent's end". I went forward and thought to take down the pictures, but something caught me in my arms and pulled me in the blue and gold.

It was Kevin and he looked worried at me. I tried to fight me out of hand but he was too strong.

Suddenly, it hurts from the speakers in the corridor: "Can Elisabeth Copper report to the president's office!"

Kevin took me to the Rector's Expedition and gave me a quick hug and then went his way.

I went to Me Wetherbe's office.

"Miss Copper you are worried among your classmates and it would be best if you lay a little for a while to reduce the amount of upset students and parents."
The rest of that meeting was blurred, the only thing I knew was that I was unwelcome in a place where everyone knew me and always had it.

After the failed meeting, I called Jughead and tried not to cry, but he must have heard how easily and said he would come pick me up as fast as he could.

I went to the bottom of the empty corridor when I saw Chuck and some other football jerk including Archie go up behind me. Chuck grabbed my waist and pinched me up on the wall and began to ask me about what filthy services I could do for them. I tried to pull out his grip but it did not work. Then he grabbed my jaw and pushed his mouth toward my.

Jughead's POV
When Betty called me easily, the gray finished but she did not want to say why so when she asked me to pick her up, I rushed out to my motorcycle and drove to the riverdale high. The picture I encountered in the corridor was that Betty's cabinet was vandalizing with "Serpent's slut" in pig's blood and Chuck Claton who pinned my girlfriend to the wall with her heavy impression in her mouth while tears ran over her cheeks while the voice of football players laughed including Archie. My blood boiled I ran forward and shot him away from my girlfriend. Betty fell down shaking on the floor. I hit him over his nose, grabbed Betty and ran.