Chapter One

Levi's pov

I was kinda excited about moving to Germany for a fresh start. Before here I was well a freak a weirdo I only had two friends. Isabella and Farlan. I miss them but we had to part. But that's all in the past I'm looking forward now. I'm only 15 years old but I live alone and I've got money from all the jobs I've had. My new home is a one bedroom, two bathroom, one kitchen and a small living room house. It's small but it's just me so it'll be great! I already got the food and drinks either in the fridge or pantry. I had put my couch and TV and other stuff in. All I had left was my clothes and shoes and makeup. Yes I wear makeup and yes I'm a crossdresser. I just have the body and ass for girl clothes.

After I got all my stuff put away neatly I thought I should take a look around my house from the outside. I lived by a kinda scary looking forest. But back in town one Omega told me that a dangerous wolf pack claimed those woods and that the leader was the coldest, meanest, most Alpha of all Alpha's! But I think I'll be fine.

When I got outside I looked to my right and saw the creepiest entry to a forest I've ever seen.

Do I really want to go there? Well not really but I'm already here so let's do this. And I was off to the scary forest.

A\N hoped ya liked it😊