Chapter Three

Levi's pov

Then a large dark brown Alpha wolf came from behind the tree and got into a fighting stance in front of me. 'Is he trying to protect me?' I thought. He growled at them but the two toned wolf tried to attack the other Alpha but he tackled the two toned wolf down and growled loudly. All the other wolves were more focused on them so I could probably just run but my ankle hurts so bad. Out of nowhere the Alpha that saved me came up to me and I curled into a ball thinking he was going to eat me but instead he whined as if begging for me to look at him. When I did I was those beautiful turquoise eyes and when I looked closer I saw a little gold. He lowered closer to the ground and growled at me. 'He wants me to ride him!?' I looked at all the wolves that were ready to strike again and carefully got on his back. He stood back up to his full height as if I weighed nothing. He growled one last time at the others and he ran fast towards my house. I was so tired and exhausted I fell asleep while the mysterious wolf ran back to my home.

I woke up to something wet and smooth on my cheek. "Mm w-what happened?" I open my eyes to see to Alpha wolf and in the background my small house. "Aw thanks for saving me back there boy." I said and tried to pet him. But before I could lay my hand on him he backed up and kinda glared at me. "I-I'm sorry. " I apologized and hung my head down. He whined and licked my injured ankle. That made me jump a little bit then I smiled softly. "It's okay. I'll be fine. You should go back to your home." But he looked back at the dark forest and just glared and growled. "Or you could stay with me for the night. I start school in a week so it'd be okay. If you want?" He looked down thinking about it and then huffed. He looked back at me and nodded a little. "Great!" I said excited I wouldn't be alone tonight. I looked down at my ankle then to the wolf. "Um could you please help me to my house?" I asked nervously. He rolled his eyes and helped me up. 'He's kinda mean but in a nice way? I don't know. ' I thought as we made it to my house. I just hope he doesn't kill me.

A\N I hoped ya like it😊 I really like writing this and I hope someone likes reading it😊