Chapter Four

Levi's pov

I was wrapping my injured ankle while the Alpha was..... well doing something in the bathroom. I actually just sprained my ankle so I won't have to go to the hospital or anything. I decided I should probably make some food for Alpha and I. Well I was going to make some ramen but I don't think Alpha would eat that so I'll give him some steak or something raw maybe. As I was getting the ingredients the Alpha wolf came out of the bathroom and when he saw me he growled and lightly bit my leg. "Ah! What are you doing!?" That actually kinda hurt! He just rolled his eyes and walked over to the front door. "Hey! Where you going?" I asked concerned. He looked back at me and growled and walked out of the open door leaving me. I was actually really sad about this. Sigh oh well.

[Time skip a week later! At school.]

I was walking to my locker and once I got there I got my English and German books. Yeah I'm in Germany I gotta go to a German class. I was surprised I didn't get any shit from anyone for what I was wearing. I was wearing black booty shorts, black thigh highs, and a white crop top. I was only wearing a clear but glittery lip gloss. I thought I was cute.

I was in my German class early and a woman came in and she smiled kindly at me and nodded. I smiled back. Once more kids came in the teacher started writing something in German on the black board. Everyone was now here and we were ready for class to start. "Alright let's start out by me introducing myself. Hi I'm Miss Jaeger. And I'll be teaching you and my son should be here to assist me." She said sweetly. I like her. Her eyes remind me of that one Alpha's. "Well it looks like we have someone new in the school. Mr. Ackerman would you please come to the front and introduce yourself." She looked at me. I smiled and got up and walked to her. I faced the class. The Alpha's looked at me as if I was candy. The other Omega's looked at me either kindly or with jealousy. "Hi my name is Levi Ackerman and I'm from France." I said with a small smile. "You can sit back down now." I did as I was told. "Oh and here's my handsome son!" She said. I looked up and saw.........

A\N I hope ya like it. I hope I don't say that too much!